Help with L4D2 DLC problem

Discus and support Help with L4D2 DLC problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i havent played on xbox live in about a half a year, i bought the left for dead DLC's way back, as well as the updated left for dead 1 maps to go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by E7m1n2t3R, Dec 21, 2017.

  1. E7m1n2t3R
    E7m1n2t3R Guest

    Help with L4D2 DLC problem


    So i havent played on xbox live in about a half a year, i bought the left for dead DLC's way back, as well as the updated left for dead 1 maps to go with it. I had to get a new xbox 360 and now i have set everything up, but when i try to download my DLC's
    it wont let me saying they are corrupted / unsupported. It shows i have them but when i try to download it wants me to pay all over again? I did read that since i swapped my HDD over with all my stuff that i should be able to download it to my new 360. anyone
    got some ideas on how to fix this?

    :)
     
    E7m1n2t3R, Dec 21, 2017
    #1
  2. JCMiyagi
    JCMiyagi Guest
    Left 4 Dead 2 backwards compatibility download DLC

    I owned the 360 version of L4D2 and owned all of the Dlc. I now have an Xbox one that uses the same account that i used when I downloaded the game + Dlc on the 360. I had to repurchase l4d2 digitally due to my original disk being scratched. I was wondering
    if I could redownload all the Dlc that I had again for free. Any help is appreciated
     
    JCMiyagi, Dec 21, 2017
    #2
  3. loquendero19
    loquendero19 Guest
    left4dead2

    i don't know download the dlc for L4D2
     
    loquendero19, Dec 21, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Help with L4D2 DLC problem

    Hi!

    Be sure to use the same account used for purchases made previously. Then delete the

    corrupted data
    (the same procedure to delete the corrupt saves) and try again to download the DLCs.
     
    DominumStige, Dec 21, 2017
    #4
  5. E7m1n2t3R
    E7m1n2t3R Guest
    I have done that but it still is trying to make me buy them all over again now. when i got to he download section there is no option to reinstall, only to buy. This is really frustrating and im seriously considering cancelling my subscription for good over
    this.
     
    E7m1n2t3R, Dec 22, 2017
    #5
  6. E7m1n2t3R
    E7m1n2t3R Guest
    I have done this and it still wont let me install the DLC's, the only option i have is still to buy them. This is extremely frustrating and i am considering cancelling my subscription for good over this.
     
    E7m1n2t3R, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. DominumStige Win User

    Help with L4D2 DLC problem

    Hi!

    Be sure to use the same account used for purchases made previously. Then delete the

    corrupted data
    (the same procedure to delete the corrupt saves) and try again to download the DLCs.
  8. E7m1n2t3R Win User

    Help with L4D2 DLC problem

    I have done this and it still wont let me install the DLC's, the only option i have is still to buy them. This is extremely frustrating and i am considering cancelling my subscription for good over this.
  9. E7m1n2t3R Win User

    Help with L4D2 DLC problem

    I have done that but it still is trying to make me buy them all over again now. when i got to he download section there is no option to reinstall, only to buy. This is really frustrating and im seriously considering cancelling my subscription for good over
    this.
  10. loquendero19 Win User

    left4dead2

    i don't know download the dlc for L4D2
  11. BlackSilverAce Win User

    Yay! Cold Stream IS coming to 360! (L4D2)

    Ugh- more L4D2 DLC? Just develop L4D3 (and Half Life 3- both multiplatform) already...
Thema:

Help with L4D2 DLC problem

Loading...
  1. Help with L4D2 DLC problem - Similar Threads - Help L4D2 DLC

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. I want to buy L4D2 DLC, i have game disc, series x, i am having problems. Help Me

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy L4D2 DLC, i have game disc, series x, i am having problems. Help Me: I was forced to purchase L4D2 on amazon because it's not available on the Xbox store, i do not have a 360 instead series x. I want some DLC, I followed other question threads and went to xbox.com...