Help with L4D2 DLC problem

Discus and support Help with L4D2 DLC problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i havent played on xbox live in about a half a year, i bought the left for dead DLC's way back, as well as the updated left for dead 1 maps to go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by E7m1n2t3R, Dec 21, 2017.

1. E7m1n2t3R
    E7m1n2t3R Guest

So i havent played on xbox live in about a half a year, i bought the left for dead DLC's way back, as well as the updated left for dead 1 maps to go with it. I had to get a new xbox 360 and now i have set everything up, but when i try to download my DLC's
    it wont let me saying they are corrupted / unsupported. It shows i have them but when i try to download it wants me to pay all over again? I did read that since i swapped my HDD over with all my stuff that i should be able to download it to my new 360. anyone
    got some ideas on how to fix this?

:)

E7m1n2t3R, Dec 21, 2017
  2. JCMiyagi
    JCMiyagi Guest
    Left 4 Dead 2 backwards compatibility download DLC

I owned the 360 version of L4D2 and owned all of the Dlc. I now have an Xbox one that uses the same account that i used when I downloaded the game + Dlc on the 360. I had to repurchase l4d2 digitally due to my original disk being scratched. I was wondering
    if I could redownload all the Dlc that I had again for free. Any help is appreciated

JCMiyagi, Dec 21, 2017
  3. loquendero19
    loquendero19 Guest
    left4dead2

i don't know download the dlc for L4D2

loquendero19, Dec 21, 2017
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Be sure to use the same account used for purchases made previously. Then delete the

corrupted data
    (the same procedure to delete the corrupt saves) and try again to download the DLCs.

DominumStige, Dec 21, 2017
  5. E7m1n2t3R
    E7m1n2t3R Guest
    I have done that but it still is trying to make me buy them all over again now. when i got to he download section there is no option to reinstall, only to buy. This is really frustrating and im seriously considering cancelling my subscription for good over
    this.

E7m1n2t3R, Dec 22, 2017
  6. E7m1n2t3R
    E7m1n2t3R Guest
    I have done this and it still wont let me install the DLC's, the only option i have is still to buy them. This is extremely frustrating and i am considering cancelling my subscription for good over this.

E7m1n2t3R, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: