Help With keyboard and mouse controller text box

Discus and support Help With keyboard and mouse controller text box in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to use keyboard and mouse on Microsoft bing on my Xbox everything works fine but when I click to type somewhere the box that is used to type... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/racismismyjam, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Help With keyboard and mouse controller text box

I'm trying to use keyboard and mouse on Microsoft bing on my Xbox everything works fine but when I click to type somewhere the box that is used to type with controller shows up everything functions fine but I was wondering if I can remove the type box or idk what it's called

submitted by /u/racismismyjam
    [link] [comments]

/u/racismismyjam, Oct 3, 2021
  2. BongKaos Win User

How do I connect my Keyboard and Mouse up to my xbox 360 and xbox one?

You don't, consoles use a controller....

The mouse will never work.

The keyboard is helpful for text.

Console games are NOT programmed to use a Keyboard/ mouse.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox one keyboad & mouse gaming

All games on Xbox One are designed to use the Xbox One controller, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

I don't even think there are even any games that utilize a keyboard and mouse as a substitute for a controller.

Plugging in a USB keyboard will only help with text input (e.g. typing text messages to send to other players). Plugging in a mouse will do nothing.

Hope this clears things up for you!
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Using keyboard and mouse with Xbox 360

You can use a keyboard for text input for code redemption and other dialogs of that nature.

There is no in-game support for keyboard or mouse in terms of game controls. There never will be. The 360 is a console, not a gaming PC.
  5. Arminator Win User

Keyboard/Mouse?

In order to keep an equal and fair multiplayer experience, you can only play with controllers on the Xbox One.

Games that work on the PC as well (like for example Gears of War 4) can be played with keyboard and mouse, but you can only play cooperative multiplayer with console owners that have to use controllers, so mouse and keyboard users don't have an advantage.

These XIM4 or Mayflash devices aren't real mouse and keyboard devices. These devices show themselves as a standard controller to the console, and when you move the mouse, the adaptor "guesses" from the speed you move the mouse, how hard it should push a
    simulated controller stick in a certain direction.

These adaptors won't give you the same control as the mouse on a real PC.

When you stream the Xbox game screen to your PC, you can also only use a Xbox controller. Mouse and Keyboard won't work as a game input (you can only use the keyboard to enter text when the virtual keyboard is shown).

There are plans to get Keyboard and mouse working, if there ever is a way to stream the PC screen to the Xbox console.

But currently, if you're playing on the Xbox console, it's controller only (even if the controller is "guesstimated" with mouse and keyboard inputs).
  6. MarkMoore793 Win User

keyboard for messaging

Not sure if the mouse works out of the box, but I certainly use a cheap wireless keyboard for IE and text input and works great. Only thing is some apps dont support it (unless its just me) eg, I cant seem to get youtube search to work with the keyboard
Thema:

Help With keyboard and mouse controller text box

1. Help With keyboard and mouse controller text box - Similar Threads - Help keyboard mouse

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Mouse and keyboard are not working in game plz help?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard are not working in game plz help?!: So ive been playing DayZ on PC through the xbox app with gamepass... when i try to play with mouse N keyboard, the cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen.. any advice as to what i could maybe...
  4. Can not use any keyboard and mouse when I turn on computer pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not use any keyboard and mouse when I turn on computer pls help: So the problem started last night after my computer randomly froze and crashed and it said I was updating and after that It got a blue screen of death with and after that I restore pointed it and...
  5. Help! when I play minion rush, the game won't respond to the keys on the keyboard when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! when I play minion rush, the game won't respond to the keys on the keyboard when I...: I have been playing minion rush for multiple months now. I have had this keyboard problem ever since I first played the game. Whenever I press a key to move the minion, it doesn't work! I have had...
  6. mouse and keyboard not working in game! plz help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mouse and keyboard not working in game! plz help!: So ive been playing DayZ on PC through the xbox app with gamepass... when i try to play with mouse N keyboard, the cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen.. any advice as to what i could maybe...
  7. Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.: So, there is this very annoying Keyboard and Mouse bug with the cursor inside Roblox. If you are playing shooting games or anything that requires use of the mouse/crosshair, it randomly snaps up...
  8. How do i remove the on-screen popup keyboard for xbox? would really help to have it off...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i remove the on-screen popup keyboard for xbox? would really help to have it off...: Just a question, would really help for using discord and stuff d3fd4936-0ec2-417e-ab10-1822a7cb0050
  9. XBOX ONE S INPUT DELAY WITH KEYBOARD&MOUSE-PLEASE HELP!

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX ONE S INPUT DELAY WITH KEYBOARD&MOUSE-PLEASE HELP!: There is a delay in xbox games the mouse response is being delayed by something, a lot of people have this problem and we want it fixed. It happends all the time in all the games)(Fortnite,Call of...
  10. Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.

in XboX Insiders
    Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.: Recently I have been playing around with the on console browser in addition to having been unable to get the hang of Sims 4 on controller. I saw the razer keyboard but not interested in $250...