Help with game pass . Need to pay and can't .

Discus and support Help with game pass . Need to pay and can't . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need help with my game pass i got a balance of $25.00 on muy Xbox gift card i used this method twice two pay for my game pass but this time i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by niari18, Jul 30, 2018.

1. niari18
    niari18 Guest

need help with my game pass i got a balance of $25.00 on muy Xbox gift card i used this method twice two pay for my game pass but this time i can't pay the $11.14 of the game pass . I been trying to pay but for some reason don't let me. Please
    help me i don't know what to do. Thanks.

:)

niari18, Jul 30, 2018
  2. LethalSolid5
    LethalSolid5 Guest
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel help

I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help

LethalSolid5, Jul 30, 2018
  3. BuFuNk Mc
    BuFuNk Mc Guest
    I can't cancel the xbox game pass

I just wanna cancel the fu.....g game pass suscription because I can't play on line, in my suscriptions appears: "You must pay the renovation" (when I download the game pass trial I choose the automatic renovation), but I don't need the gamepass anymore,
    I just play online and I can't.

I need a solution for this problem, I DON'T WANT THE GAME PASS SUSCRIPTION AND I DON'T PAY FOR THAT TRIAL, what is wrong with you guys? this kind of problems should be and need to be resolve by the user in their owns xbox one console.

BuFuNk Mc, Jul 30, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 30, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox Game Pass Unlimited

You must have a credit card or pay pall as a backup. You can't gift it. The account that has credits must buy game pass ultimate. As I said you can do it with the Microsoft credit but you will need a credit card or pay pal. Just go to your game pass on your
    box or on this link: Game pass.
  7. XBF - Dom Win User

Can't pay Game Pass

Hello NicklasBjorkhag,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Are you still experiencing this problem and if so, where exactly is it happening?

Looking forward to hearing back,

8. BakuNue Win User

Can't pay for game pass

Thanks so much for the help, followed your instructions, and was able to get back onto the game pass with my new card
  9. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't pay for game pass

Hi BakuNue! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have you tried to cancel the subscription? You can do that here

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

After the cancellation you can re-subscribe using the new payment method
Thema:

1. Help with game pass . Need to pay and can't . - Similar Threads - Help game pass

2. Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.: Hellooooo. I have a pretty big "problem" and I have no idea what it could be. It turns out that for years I have been sharing games and Game Pass with a friend on a console in a very simple way. I...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  5. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  8. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  9. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  10. playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help: my pc is very basic but i can play top games through boosteroid as long as i own the game on steam,I have game pass ultimate so is it possible to play pc game pass games (cities skylines 2)...