help with forza horizon 5

Discus and support help with forza horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on forza horizon 5 its saying your profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment please try again later… can you help with this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jay Heyward, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Jay Heyward
    Jay Heyward Guest

on forza horizon 5 its saying your profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment please try again later… can you help with this

:)

Jay Heyward, Jul 26, 2023
  2. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  3. xKomemamis. Win User

FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.
  4. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 won't download

5. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Download Failure

6. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!

Thema:

1. help with forza horizon 5 - Similar Threads - help forza horizon

2. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  3. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help: Hi I’m hoping someone can help me. I got my son his first Xbox for Christmas and got forza horizon 4 ultimate edition but there seems to be no content on it that I’ve paid for. On the main menu at...
  4. My Forza Horizon 5 is not working Can anyone help me ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 is not working Can anyone help me ?: It is my game pass version and it says 0.0 mb installed and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling through Xbox app and normally but still nothing. 54782572-5858-4d4d-8e1a-ffe9e702c706
  5. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?: I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and I thought to myself “must be my internet” and...
  8. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....
  9. So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...: Help į dont have save folder ef0fcb69-c07a-47d7-abb9-46eabd7a7aa4
  10. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...