Help with finding a new Xbox controller?

Discus and support Help with finding a new Xbox controller? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I purchased a discounted razer wolverine v2 chroma a bit ago tho sadly it was "new" but open it and it was missing the cable and was clearly used but I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Amtrakacela75, Jun 27, 2024 at 6:52 AM.

1. Help with finding a new Xbox controller?

I purchased a discounted razer wolverine v2 chroma a bit ago tho sadly it was "new" but open it and it was missing the cable and was clearly used but I did tried using it and really like the feel of the tactile face buttons compared to the somewhat squishy original Xbox ones, especially since I been playing a ton of fortnite festival tho was sadly disappointed by the lack of rumble features in it, was wondering if anyone had suggestions or atleast know what there experience have been with different controllers to know if the buttons are more tactile feeling. I was really hoping that leak was real with the new Xbox controller with dual sense features but seems like that won't be happening.

submitted by /u/Amtrakacela75
    [link] [comments]

/u/Amtrakacela75, Jun 27, 2024 at 6:52 AM
  2. onyxishere Win User

Guitar Hero 3 Controller Won't Stay On

Sorry to hear it. If the controller is no longer able to use new batteries (bad connection) then there is nothing anyone here can do to help. You'll need to see if you can find a new controller for the game.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Problem with the Xbox one controller and its battery.

Hi Gabriela,

This is a known issue as mentioned here:

What's new: Xbox system updates | Xbox Support

Just to confirm, does the controller still disconnect with the cable as well? Does it disconnect randomly, or only at specific times in particular?

What’s the exact model of the controller, and is this a third party one or a genuine one? If it’s an official Microsoft one, you can find the version number in the battery compartment.

As far as troubleshooting, try the steps under ‘my controller keeps getting disconnected’ in this guide:

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

Hope his helps.
  4. MembreCoq5 Win User

[Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting

Thanks, CristofKaiser, indeed with a brand new controller it keeps disconnecting, so it's not the controller. [Update:] now the controllers work on my PC, but still no news on the Xbox One.

I'll keep you posted if I find a solution.

Anyone else ?
  5. PineapplePandaz Win User

Microphone headset multiple problems.

I have been looking for a solution to this online for about a week, over 100 websites I can't find any solution. Any unorthodox or new advice would help. Tried 3 different controllers and 3 different mics. One of the mics is a turtle beach and plug into
    xbox not the controller.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Controller not turning on.

Hi Eli! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Are you trying with new batteries or used? As what you mentioned it's usually related to not enough charge on the batteries

If with new batteries happens you could try updating the controller trough USB

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that doesn't work means it's a problem with the controller

If your controller isn’t working and needs replacing, enter the controller’s serial number at the bottom of this page. You can find the serial number inside the battery compartment, below the barcode.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

Help with finding a new Xbox controller?

1. Help with finding a new Xbox controller? - Similar Threads - Help finding controller

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users: I have 2 ideas that I would like to see come to Xbox. 1, being able to stream video/audio apps to discord. Like being able to stream Netflix or Disney plus even the browser to your friends on...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  6. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  7. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  8. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  9. Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it: I have the account logged in on my minecraft laucher but when i enter a game it ask me to sign in again and i forgot the password and dont wanna lose something i bought again just beacause i...
  10. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917