Help with fallout 3 on gamepass

Discus and support Help with fallout 3 on gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded fallout 3 on game pass and then bought the DLC add-ons, but they don’t seem to be working. Any help is appreciated. When I do the project... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan_E, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Dylan_E
    Dylan_E Guest

I downloaded fallout 3 on game pass and then bought the DLC add-ons, but they don’t seem to be working. Any help is appreciated. When I do the project purity quest it ends the game instead of continuing on from the brotherhood

:)

Dylan_E, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the DLC is successfully purchased under the account that you’re using. Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, it should be stated as “completed”. Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn’t work, make sure that the DLC is installed.

Go to my games and apps > highlight the game > go to “manage games and add-ons” > select the game icon > locate and install the DLC from there.
  3. KaykyEleuOreo Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Well, if you like fps, and have xbox gamepass ultimate subscription, I recommend theses games: The Outer Worlds, Prey, Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3
  4. KaykyEleuOreo Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Well, if you like fps, and have xbox gamepass ultimate subscription, I recommend theses games: The Outer Worlds, Prey, Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Fallout 4 not playing

fallout 4 left gamepass on the 30th April
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Fallout 4 missing

Hi There,

Did you own Fallout 4 or have you downloaded it from GamePass, because it left GamePass already recently.
Thema:

1. Help with fallout 3 on gamepass - Similar Threads - Help fallout gamepass

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. Can anybody help me with fallout 4 Xbox one crashing issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anybody help me with fallout 4 Xbox one crashing issues?: My fallout 4 keeps crashing when it reaches the title screen. I’ve tried power cycling and uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times and it hasn’t fixed the issue....
  4. Fallout 4 Game pass PC Launcher Error?? (Please help)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Game pass PC Launcher Error?? (Please help): My fallout 4 on my PC won't open and keeps giving me a file system error (-2015294512) through the gamelauncherhelper.exe file. When I say this I went to my fallout 4 file and tried to open up the...
  5. Help fallout 4 loading fallout 3 launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help fallout 4 loading fallout 3 launcher: Hi I was recently playing fallout 3 on the Xbox app. I uninstalled it as too many bugs destroyed my save. Now when I start up fallout 4 it loads the fallout 3 launcher. It still loads the game...
  6. My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?: I started playing Fallout 4 using the cloud gaming feature within the xbox app at work a few days ago (on a surface pro 5 tablet). I got a few hours into it and saved. The next day I did the same...
  7. Help! I keep having to reinstall my content, specifially the DLC's for fallout 4. Super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I keep having to reinstall my content, specifially the DLC's for fallout 4. Super...: Help! I keep having to reinstall my content, specifially the DLC's for fallout 4. Super frustrating. Can xbox just leave my console alone? Id rather not have to reinstall all my content everytime...
  8. Help with Microsoft Store, Fallout 76.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Microsoft Store, Fallout 76.: So I first played Fallout 76 on pc with Game Pass. Later my Game Pass ran out and I had to uninstall it, but bought a Fallout 76 PC code. Everything worked just fine for a while, but now every...
  9. Fallout Shelter error I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter error I need help: I using Windows 7 and i got error i need help [img] ec01d63d-bc95-4c83-8d01-c7a5b83550cd
  10. Help with Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Fallout 76: Hello, reinstalled Fallout 76 today after not playing for a few months, but can't seem to get past the new Game Pass options that pop up after the 'Press any button to start' splash screen. I have...