Help with end of Thorn bounty

Discus and support Help with end of Thorn bounty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If willing to help, send message and I will invite a7ad4957-4a85-41ff-a68b-05141a6f4c55 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArchAngel1879, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Help with end of Thorn bounty

If willing to help, send message and I will invite

:)

ArchAngel1879, Jun 17, 2015
  2. Help with end of Thorn bounty

If willing to help, send message and I will invite, name is

ArchAngel1879, Jun 17, 2015
  3. Thorn bounty need help on getting through final part of bounty on moon summoning pits

Thorn bounty need help on getting through final part of bounty on moon summoning pits, I'm a level 29 Titan , can anyone assist ?

BoogieWithDuggi, Jun 17, 2015
  4. rjm3k Win User

Destiny help with thorn bounty strike

I need to do the thorn bounty too add
  5. K2AHollywood Win User

Thorn Bounty

I'm not sure if it is level dependent or not. From what I have read, exotic bounties like this are random rewards after completing main bounties. EI. if you do enough you finally get one. To give you a frame of reference this is my first one and I have
    done enough to rank the Vanguard to almost 3.5 and Dead Orbit to 1.5 - so several.

Anyway even without the bounty you could still help by going into PVP with me and letting me kill you with void weapons...a lot. I of course would be on tap for you once you finally get this bounty.
  6. berad1cal Win User

Thorn Bounty

What level do I have to be to be doing this bounty / raid?

I know if I'm asking it means I probably can't do it yet, just curious?

Sorry if I gave you false hope that I was joining. I intend to, just dont think I can yet
  7. Pete Feinfall Win User

Thorn bounty

NEED HELP ON LAST STAGE OF THORN SUMMONING PITS BUT HAVE NO HEAD PHONES ON ME... PLEASE HELP ME!!! I AM A GAYMER AND WOULD LOVE YOU IF YOU COULD HELP ME!!!!!
  8. Snowheart45 Win User

Thorn bounty

How did you get the thorn bounty I've been trying forever :'(
Thema:

Help with end of Thorn bounty

1. Help with end of Thorn bounty - Similar Threads - Help end Thorn

2. Getting something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help error when changing xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help error when changing xbox...: How do i change my gamer tag, I either get the something happened on our end error or I can't change the country/region. (I've tried waiting for weeks and still getting the same result) [img]...
  3. Can't change gamertag, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change gamertag, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: Every time I've tried to change my gamertag, its either I can't change the countr/region to change my billing address or this try again error pops up [img] 782251c6-2b39-4bb2-ab62-78c49e464cc5
  4. Why won't m xbox one s boot up end I left it on over night just to see if that would help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't m xbox one s boot up end I left it on over night just to see if that would help...: My xbox one s is not wanting to boot up and I left it on over night to see if that helps and It didn't so I don't know what to do can someone please tell me what to do...
  5. Have come to a dead end, need help on how to proceed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have come to a dead end, need help on how to proceed: Ok this is a little complicated and mixed issue. I have recently opened two microsoft accounts as in two seperate emails that are not connected to any other accounts I have. I normally do not...
  6. Please help im at the end of my tether.......

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help im at the end of my tether.......: Purchased my daughter minecraft java from CD keys to play on her laptop. She entered the code but the game has basically disappeared. Minecraft help would only respond once every 24hours and...
  7. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I am trying to renew my Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and I keep getting this error. I have confirmed with my bank that Microsoft isn't even attempting the charge. It seems impossible to get in touch...
  8. Try that again something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help. who can help me fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try that again something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help. who can help me fix...: I inserted a cd key of a game called fight Night Champion and t [img] hat's what it showed me does anyone know how to fix this? 09a227a0-5c6d-4a9a-a8fb-66d07211e248
  9. over charged, towards the end of last year? Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    over charged, towards the end of last year? Please help: Hi my account has been billed for Xbox live on numerous occasions twice and 4 times a month towards the end months of last year ? Please help �� Kind regards Chace R�...
  10. Help with end of Thorn bounty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with end of Thorn bounty: If willing to help, send message and I will invite, name is eb4ddae7-79e7-4be5-b612-17bcbf711f94