Help with downloadable content!

Discus and support Help with downloadable content! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recieved an Advanced Warfare console which came with a broken disc drive. Before I realised the drive was broken, I downloaded Advanced Warfare, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by couzens1989, Dec 27, 2014.

1. couzens1989
    couzens1989 Guest

I recieved an Advanced Warfare console which came with a broken disc drive. Before I realised the drive was broken, I downloaded Advanced Warfare, I also used the codes for the extra content snd these were "qued".

I took the console back and had it replaced with a new system which is great, and Advanced Warfare is there to be re downloaded on my Live account. However the extra content isn't there and I can't re-use the codes?

Have I lost these or is there a way for me to get new ones?

Thanks.

:)

couzens1989, Dec 27, 2014
  2. xZepho
    xZepho Guest
    Downloadable content help

Today i was thinking about deleting my old xbox 360 account, due to having a new one. But then when i was away to delete it i remembered that i had purchased alot of DLC on that account, Can someone please tell me, if i delete
    the account and its items, will the DLC still be on my console and
    playable?

Thanks in advance

xZepho, Dec 27, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

as long as you are on the same purchasing console

however you will not be able to redownload the content or use another console till you recover the purchasing gamertag and redownload the content

if you get a new console you will need to do a drm transfer

if the account is baned then all licenses are forfeit

ngocphi, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Pluxyy
    Pluxyy Guest

May I ask what content it was? I believe it was the day zero content(?).

If you're using the same account that you redeemed the codes, just click 'manage game' on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, and it'll be available for download in the corner.

By the way, if your problem is with Day Zero edition content, you can get your content here(for free):Call of Duty® - Unexpected Error

Pluxyy, Jan 1, 2015
  5. ngocphi Win User

as long as you are on the same purchasing console

however you will not be able to redownload the content or use another console till you recover the purchasing gamertag and redownload the content

if you get a new console you will need to do a drm transfer

if the account is baned then all licenses are forfeit
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Help with downloadable content

No as the items were purchased using the other account they are tied to it.

Can you not access it at all?
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

8. Saeleth Win User

Unfortunately you will need to either log into the account that made the purchases, or you will need to purchase said DLC again.
  9. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your issue with not knowing the email address to the account that owns the DLC for Black Ops 2, you should be able to follow the

Lost Account Solution
    support article for further assistance in regaining your account. This support article will walk you through the stops of figuring out what your email is for that account.

Now if for what ever reason you are not able to recover your account, you will need to
    Contact Support for further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

1. Help with downloadable content! - Similar Threads - Help downloadable content

2. Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help): I just bought a second hand Series X yesterday, I was blown away when I seen it was only hitting 30-45Mb/s , while my Series S has no issue consistently holding 150-195Mb/s.. I’ve tried many...
  3. Help with download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with download speed: I need help about a few months back my download speed was capped at 90 Mbps and before then it was about to hit as high as 600 Mbps. Nothing changed with cords or routers. It's a wired connection....
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  8. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  9. Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help: Ok: Borderlands 1 released today free for Gold members on the 360, and its backwards compatible on the One. I downloaded it on the one, and then moved on to download the several add-on content...
  10. Help- Unable to Download Content on 360 (For a Month...)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help- Unable to Download Content on 360 (For a Month...): I used to have Destiny, but kept running into Boar error code. So I looked online and it said to uninstall and reinstall. I uninstalled, and then tried to reinstall... it won't. It goes to like 4...