Help with download speed

Discus and support Help with download speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help about a few months back my download speed was capped at 90 Mbps and before then it was about to hit as high as 600 Mbps. Nothing changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabriel Gambetta, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Help with download speed

I need help about a few months back my download speed was capped at 90 Mbps and before then it was about to hit as high as 600 Mbps. Nothing changed with cords or routers. It's a wired connection.

:)

Gabriel Gambetta, Jun 17, 2024
  2. CashMee0utside Win User

Xbox one download speed is super slow!

As mentioned above, Try a wired connection to help with the download speeds, If that does not help and you are still experiencing slow download speeds your Internet Service Provider could be throttling your speeds for high bandwidth downloads
  3. Argontheos Win User

Download speed Pease Help?

You can do all that yourself in your router settings through a desktop browser. Your ISP will probably tell you that doing so (adjusting default router settings) will breach the terms of service and they won't provide further support if you do it. There
    are details on how to do everything you listed on the Xbox Support pages, and others sites too if you Google/Bing it.

I'd hyper-link the pages but I'm using the 360 browser so it's too much hassle. My bad. (>_<)
  4. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Download speed Pease Help?

There are videos explaining the Netgear routers and how to set then up for xbox on Youtube.I dont know if all these things you listed are necessary.You dont want to make too many drastic changes to your router because you could really mess things up.
  5. ARMOR of Sand Win User

Can't download specific game.

Hello BlankUsername32,

Try restarting your router to possibly help your download speed. Opening games while downloading/updating games can lower your download speed so make sure all games and apps are closed.

I hope this helps!
  6. PaperyBridge205 Win User

Connection issues/ Lag

It could be possible somebody is (DDOSING You (Hacking you) try changing internet providers.

It is VERY VERY possible that you have very low download speed I think you have to be above 7 download speed :) for very little lag because my download speed is 15.80 mbps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is my download speed

Download Speed : 15.80 MBPS

Ping : 17MS

Upload Speed 0.50 MBPS

I don't know why your lagging this is the solution that I think try using wired. :) Hope this helps.
Thema:

Help with download speed

1. Help with download speed - Similar Threads - Help download speed

2. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  3. Xbox series X slow download speed suddenly, need help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slow download speed suddenly, need help?: I have an Xbox Series X, and for at least a week my xbox download speed has been considerably slower than usual. My internet speed is usually around 120mbps download and 10mbps upload, my xbox is...
  4. Ethernet cable, download speed help!

in XboX Insiders
    Ethernet cable, download speed help!: i recently bout a ethernet cable for my xbox series x because my download speed is absolutely terrible (barely touches 10mpbs) i’ve tried absolutely everything to get the download speed higher...
  5. Download speed being weird need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed being weird need help: This is a real random thing that happening atm and was curious if any one has had this problem and what’s the solution. Alright my Xbox series x is hard wired to router and I do a network test on...
  6. : Help download speed on xbox series x is very slow

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Help download speed on xbox series x is very slow: : Help download speed on xbox series x is very slow Hello. I don't know how to fix this. My isp is hughesnet. We're using a gateway . But our download speeds on xbox is less than 5 mbs. On our...
  7. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  8. download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!

download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me! i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to 35mb down/3mb up. my pc and everything else at my home is now...
  9. download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!

download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me! i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to 35mb down/3mb up. my pc and everything else at my home is now...
  10. Xplorenet: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!

Xplorenet: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!: Xplorenet (ISPs): download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me! i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to 35mb down/3mb up. my pc and everything else at...