Help with DLC Problem

Discus and support Help with DLC Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Tools of Torment DLC for Dead By Daylight 2 days ago and now when I go to the game, its uninstalled. I go to Microsoft Store and it says I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FateIsBad, Mar 10, 2023.

1. FateIsBad
    FateIsBad Guest

Help with DLC Problem

I bought the Tools of Torment DLC for Dead By Daylight 2 days ago and now when I go to the game, its uninstalled. I go to Microsoft Store and it says I can reinstall it. I do just that but now it says I have to buy it. I looked at Microsoft order history and it says I HAVE IT. Please fix this, I dont want to spend $13 bucks on this DLC again

:)

FateIsBad, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Help with DLC Problem

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, there is a service alert status for the following services:

Store & Subscriptions - Viewing games (You might not see a game you're looking for in the Store right now.)

Games & Gaming - Game management (You may have problems updating, uninstalling or managing add-ons for your games.)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

This may be related to your issue and good thing you have checked your order history, it is to confirm that you own the DLC.

[​IMG]
  3. DominumStige Win User

Help with L4D2 DLC problem

Hi!

Be sure to use the same account used for purchases made previously. Then delete the

corrupted data
    (the same procedure to delete the corrupt saves) and try again to download the DLCs.
  4. E7m1n2t3R Win User

I have done this and it still wont let me install the DLC's, the only option i have is still to buy them. This is extremely frustrating and i am considering cancelling my subscription for good over this.
  5. E7m1n2t3R Win User

I have done that but it still is trying to make me buy them all over again now. when i got to he download section there is no option to reinstall, only to buy. This is really frustrating and im seriously considering cancelling my subscription for good over
    this.
  6. WT9009 Win User

Constant Freezing

Try deleting and reinstalling the dlc. That could help fix the problem.
Thema:

Help with DLC Problem

1. Help with DLC Problem - Similar Threads - Help DLC Problem

2. I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC: I have the game I'm on the Series X when I go on in game store and go on ANY DLC and try to purchase it only says cancel no other options and I have money in my account Please Help...
  3. Is there anybody that can help me with a broken DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anybody that can help me with a broken DLC?: Hi. Can anybody help me with my issue. I've spent 3 months now trying to get some help and I've been mislead by multiple agents every time I contact support. I purchased a DLC for TSW3 around...
  4. I want to buy L4D2 DLC, i have game disc, series x, i am having problems. Help Me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy L4D2 DLC, i have game disc, series x, i am having problems. Help Me: I was forced to purchase L4D2 on amazon because it's not available on the Xbox store, i do not have a 360 instead series x. I want some DLC, I followed other question threads and went to xbox.com...
  5. Civ 6 dlc HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civ 6 dlc HELP: So i purchased civilization 6 on console with all dlc and i see its coming too pc game pass and i was wondering if ill have too purchase the dlc again for the pc version on game pass?...
  6. I need help with Destiny dlc lightfall game sharing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Destiny dlc lightfall game sharing it.: Me and my brother normally game share our games so we could play together. I am the one who game shares with him and I always works for the dlc's in destiny. We both have shared about all of the...
  7. I am unable to play the Destiny 2 DLC in multiple accounts (same “home” xbox. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play the Destiny 2 DLC in multiple accounts (same “home” xbox. Help!: My son has bought the last 2 destiny DLCs and i am unable to play either on my account (same xbox one, set to “home”) I have tried updating the app, restarting, checking in-game, going to “my...
  8. Help with L4D2 DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with L4D2 DLC problem: So i havent played on xbox live in about a half a year, i bought the left for dead DLC's way back, as well as the updated left for dead 1 maps to go with it. I had to get a new xbox 360 and now i...
  9. [HELP] Problem with download of DLC on the xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [HELP] Problem with download of DLC on the xbox live: Hello, first of all, sorry for my english, I'm french . I've got a problem when I want to download a DLC. When I want to download this, is wrote "there is a problem with the service try later"...
  10. DLC Damaged Problem Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC Damaged Problem Please Help: Well, i was playing a game it was working earlier until for some what reason it said DLC damaged can anyone help please. 71558de6-865d-4675-b6c1-a135d8ff4aa9