Help with cross proggresion on Halo MCC

Discus and support Help with cross proggresion on Halo MCC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so I play MCC on my xbox, I've completed a ton of missions and customized my spartan, when I buy the game on steam and login with my exact xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STG Fire3431, Jan 4, 2023.

1. STG Fire3431
    STG Fire3431 Guest

Ok, so I play MCC on my xbox, I've completed a ton of missions and customized my spartan, when I buy the game on steam and login with my exact xbox account, ALMOST EVERYTHING I RESET, The onlu thing i have is my achievements transferred to steam and my spartan credits, thats it, my customized spartan armor and missions on my xbox aren't here, please help

:)

STG Fire3431, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

all of it transfers, i know as i play via steam and xbox a lot, well mostly steam now. it should have synced when loading first time after sign in.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Is Halo reach multiplayer possible between xbox one and xbox 360?

the xbox 360 version on xbox one can cross play with the 360 but halo mcc or gardians then no. be warned though that the 360 versions of halo will have there servers shut down next december.
  4. Automata808 Win User

XBOX ONE Dashboard on PC ?

From my understanding they already made a xbox app for windows. They have cross platform games on it. They need a more diverse selections of cross platform but its a work in progress. The Halo MCC was just made for PC so they may add it too.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

[Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through the microsoft store, will I be able to sync my designs, tunes, etc, with my FH4 save?

tis a bit daft though, as halo mcc and sea of thieves and other games that are Microsoft published all support cross save from steam to pc and even Xbox.
  6. A Skilled Shot Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection says I have to buy Halo: Reach and ODST separtely even though they are bot supposed to come with the MCC

I agree its dumb. On Xbox MCC comes with just Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4. Reach and ODST are considered add-ons. On a PC They are all included but only Reach, CE and Halo 2 are currently available with Halo 3/ODST and 4 coming later (inlucded). In
    my opinion this really should have been a play anywhere title as well, but so far not the case and there is no cross-play only cross-progression.
Thema:

1. Help with cross proggresion on Halo MCC - Similar Threads - Help cross proggresion

2. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  3. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  4. Can I get some help with this cross save bologna

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get some help with this cross save bologna: Okay so I did the cross save thing from my Xbox to my steam account but now my characters on my Xbox account are gone i haven’t downloaded the game yet on steam to see if they’re there but I can’t...
  5. Need help with cross country gifting

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with cross country gifting: Hello, my name is reverse 0GYNT on Xbox, and I was just gifted a game from a different country and it’s not letting me redeem the code. What should I do? Please help me I am willing to pay anyone...
  6. Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.: As the title suggest, I'm trying to cross play Minecraft with some friends, but it doesn't let me join their worlds. Some of my friends play Xbox and others play PlayStation. I've tried looking...
  7. Minecraft Cross-Platform help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cross-Platform help: Hi, I recently got Minecraft for my switch because my Mac doesn't allow realms anymore. Im using the same gamer tag for my Mac, xbox, and now switch. I can no longer access the realm my friends...
  8. Help! Games tell me cross platform play is off when it is on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Games tell me cross platform play is off when it is on.: Hello, I enabled cross platform play today on my xbox series s and games keep telling me it’s still off even though xbox settings tell me it’s on. Things I tried: -Restart console. -Pull out...
  9. Cross-Gen Help!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cross-Gen Help!: I got the new Xbox Series X and my friends still have the Xbox One S. On certain games when I invite them to the game it always says failed to connect and it’s very frustrating because we can only...
  10. Cross Save Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cross Save Help: I have been able to connect all of my accounts to Bungie's cross save function for Destiny 2 except XBOX which is my main profile. Everytime I try to sing in and authenticate it loops me through...