Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,...

Discus and support Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SaltyGamer77 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SaltyGamer77, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,...

/u/SaltyGamer77, Jan 20, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

No access to parental account.

Hey there HaVoK,

To clarify, is this the form you were working with in order to gain access to the parent account?
    Recover your Microsoft Account. This form will be best to help you gain access to the account.

You'll need to follow those steps to gain access to the parent account.
  4. Killermoc3 Win User

Profile, store, one guide, and, games with gold tile are inaccessible.

I have completed all the following steps with the exception of removing my profile only because I cannot gain access to the profile settings in any part of the dashboard or settings. Still having a the previously stated issues.
  5. mainnine Win User

Xbox one preview media player usb !

I am part of the preview update and registered my console last week. I still cannot gain access to the preview forums and haven't been prompted to update my console yet
  6. ONYX SAMAR1A Win User

Seagate 1 TB External Hard Drive Disconnect/Reconnect with XBOX ONE

Hi there.

Since you have reached out to the Insider team would is be safe to assume you are part of the program and your console is in preview?

If this is the case and they are aware of the issue with this preview build then the info they gave you will be the best info to follow.

You might try other ports on the console or test the drive on another console to ensure that the console is the issue and not the drive.

If those steps do not work then the best course of action is to wait until the next preview build update is released and they correct the issue.

Be sure to keep in touch with their team directly as they will have more info than we do.
    ok. Thanks. I tried the different ports thing with no luck. I also tried leaving Xbox insider and reverting my Xbox back to the released version and it didn’t help.

I’ll try a different Xbox if I gain access to one.
Thema:

Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,...

1. Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,... - Similar Threads - Help Console Stream

2. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  3. Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.: Hellooooo. I have a pretty big "problem" and I have no idea what it could be. It turns out that for years I have been sharing games and Game Pass with a friend on a console in a very simple way. I...
  4. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  7. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  8. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  9. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  10. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...