Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

Discus and support Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Adiohabitat, Jun 21, 2024 at 12:23 PM.

1. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel series Stratus XL controller. Phone is OnePlus Nord 200 5g. On 5g WiFi that's strong enough so either the hardware is outdated or some setting is holding back the connection. HELP!!

submitted by /u/Adiohabitat
    [link] [comments]

/u/Adiohabitat, Jun 21, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Does the SteelSeries Nimbus+ work on Xbox Cloud Gaming?

Hello Ben F_412,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the your query, you are trying to verify if SteelSeries Nimbus + gaming is compatible for cloud gaming on a Windows PC. Let us help you find the information that will help us address your concern.

As per checking with the list of compatible controllers that can be used for cloud gaming, the verified non-Microsoft controllers that Xbox team has tested and verified for cloud gaming by under SteelSeries manufacturer is the Stratus XL for Windows, Android, and VR (Bluetooth connection). Unfortunately, the model of the controller that you are currently using is not compatible for PC cloud gaming. You may check it from the manufacturer of the controller to check as well which device will the controller work and for your reference on what brand of controllers that is suitable for PC cloud gaming you can find the information on the link below.

We thank you for bringing this concern here and glad to provide the exact information that can help address your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Gaming in Xcloud PC

Hello, AlanVazquez. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I also play through cloud gaming on my computer using a Xbox 360 USB controller.

To see what controllers are supported for cloud gaming, please take a look at this list:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...

This list takes into consideration all supported platforms (console, computer, mobile). So you need to search what controllers on that list can be used on Windows. This can be done by searching on the manufacturer's website for the controller driver and Windows support.

As far as I know, all official Microsoft Xbox controllers have Windows support and can be used for cloud gaming via USB cable or bluetooth. MOGA XP5-A Plus and SteelSeries Stratus XL should work on Windows too.

If you have any question, feel free to ask me.
  4. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

How do I connect STEEL SERIES STRATUS PRO(wireless) to my Xbox one?

Hi Renne, I’m Ryan.

I’m afraid that specific controller model isn’t compatible with Xbox consoles.

As per the official SteelSeries website, it currently only supports Mobile Android 4+ (Wireless), PC via a USB Type C Cable, and Chromebook - Chrome OS.
    https://steelseries.com/gaming-controllers/stratus-plus

If you have any further questions about the controller, please refer to the FAQ: https://support.steelseries.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=✓&query=STRATUS++Wireless+Gaming+Controller or contact SteelSeries Support directly - there’s a chat box or their website or you can DM them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SteelSupport

Note (required disclaimer): The above links are to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Here to help.
  5. RomeoOBravo Win User

Xcloud controller sync issues

I am also trying to just find a set up that works. Have a ZTE K88 tablet on hand. Won’t pair with controller that came with my XboxoneX. Bought a Samsung tab A. Connects then just drops over and over. Returned tablet and took controller to test on floor
    models. Only worked on one Lenovo tablet they were out of. (Connected but no response on 2 other Samsung and Lenovo tabs). Days later decided to buy bluetooth controller for android. Steelseries stratus duo. Worked great right away with ZTE tablet but XCloud
    says to connect a supported controller?! Can’t win.
  6. ScreamingFoil34 Win User

Sign in issue, friend search issue

devices:

1. Pixel XL. Android 9

2. xiaomi redmi. Android 7
Thema:

Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

1. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller - Similar Threads - Help Android cloud

2. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  3. Help! Xbox Remote Play On Android Loads Infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Xbox Remote Play On Android Loads Infinitely: Hello there. I have a huge problem with the Xbox app on my Samsung Galaxy A12. Whenever I try and remote play my Xbox, it infinitely loads. It was working just fine before. I have already tried...
  4. Xbox controller to Android help!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller to Android help!: Hi. I have 3 controllers to my xboxes, none of them can be connected to my 2 phones. OnePlus 8 running Android 11 , Samsung note 10 running Android 10. Controllers cant be found when searching...
  5. Help with streaming games to PC and not in android

in XboX Insiders
    Help with streaming games to PC and not in android: I have seen some people taking about streaming console games in PC and i have not figured out how it works, because every time I look it up I only find articles and this sub it just specify...
  6. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  7. Help! Wordament level and maps reset in Android phone?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Wordament level and maps reset in Android phone?!: Hi! I was having sync issues with Wordament on my new Android phone. I would have to uninstall the app and/or clear all data in order to be able to open the app at all. Otherwise it was getting...
  8. Streaming to my android phone help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming to my android phone help please.: Why does the phone say " streaming not supported in my ring or region? I have a road trip and imma be bored. So HELP PLEASE XD submitted by /u/dopeydragondude [link] [comments]
  9. Need help for 4k and HDR chiQ android tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help for 4k and HDR chiQ android tv: FR : J'ai une télé chiQ modele U43H7A, impossible d'activer le 4K ni l'HDR sur ma xbox one S, je l'ai déj mise en detection automatique, mais lorsque je coche la case 4K j'ai une erreur qui me...
  10. Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS: As the title suggests. I was accepted into the Xcloud preview in December for android. I have since moved to IOS. How so I get the App now ?? I have downloaded the TestFlight app, but the links in...