help with achievements please

Discus and support help with achievements please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems as nobody downloads pics from forza 5,as I am having trouble getting the achievements for people downloading my content. It would be very cool... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by loops73, Aug 8, 2014.

1. loops73
    loops73 Guest

It seems as nobody downloads pics from forza 5,as I am having trouble getting the achievements for people downloading my content. It would be very cool if you guys could dl my pics and help me out.. my gamertag is , I will dl yours in return. anyone
    else trying for this, leave your gamertag and ill start downloading..thanks in advance!

:)

loops73, Aug 8, 2014
  2. PaganBabe71
    PaganBabe71 Guest
    Help please with achievement unlocks

I bought a house, upgraded every piece of furniture and more than doubled its value, so when i sold it how come I didn't unlock the property achievement?

Also, have made love well over 25 times but can't unlock this one either - does it have to be to the same person? Or 25 people at once!!??

Cheers help with achievements please :eek:)

PaganBabe71, Aug 8, 2014
  3. daz cossie
    daz cossie Guest
    Help please with achievement unlocks

To unlock the Paramour, the Concierge and the Nutcracker achievement's you will need the see the future DLC if you don't already know.

I bought the house next to the pub in bowerstone market filled it with 5 star furniture then sold the house.

daz cossie, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: