Help with 50k points reward

Discus and support Help with 50k points reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have the Xbox one Elite and just bought the Xbox one S off the Microsoft store. The order is under my account and email/gamertag but I didn't use any... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cpt Ownage, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Cpt Ownage
    Cpt Ownage Guest

I have the Xbox one Elite and just bought the Xbox one S off the Microsoft store. The order is under my account and email/gamertag but I didn't use any special promotions code and didn't see the mission about upgrading to the One S. Will I still get the
    50,000 reward points? Thanks for your help

:)

Cpt Ownage, Nov 24, 2016
  2. Irve77
    Irve77 Guest
    Still not got my 50,000 point

still not received my 50k reward points

Irve77, Nov 24, 2016
  3. Missing 50k points for upgrading to Xbox one s from Xbox one

I purchased an Xbox one s on November 24th and I am supposed to get 50k rewards points for upgrading to Xbox one s from Xbox one in the month of November or December. It has been over 30 days and still no 50k points. I called and posted here before and still
    no help. Please contact me to correct this situation. Gamer tag . *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

SRX1364049401ID is the customer conversation number that verifies the 50k rewards I was promised customer service rep Eda P

WOLVERINES1997, Nov 24, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Cpt Ownage,

The upgrade to Xbox One S was a special offer that was sent out to select members in October. Since this was before your registration, you were not eligible for that offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: