HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code

Discus and support HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code for buying a Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle all I can find is the place to enter 25 digit code why do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quadro FX7950, Jan 17, 2016.

1. HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code

Hi,

I have a 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code for buying a Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle all I can find is the place to enter 25 digit code

why do they make this so hard to find I spent 2-hours yesterday just to get this code that was not sent to my email like they said it would be this kind of stuff I think gives MS a bad name but I dont think they care anymore sad.

Thank You, Dan

:)

Quadro FX7950, Jan 17, 2016
  2. ocards12
    ocards12 Guest
    9 digit microsoft gift code??

My xbox came with a $25 microsoft store gift code. It's 9 digits, not the usual 25. I literally haven't found a single option that would allow me to enter my 9 digit code. I've tried the xbox store and microsoft store online. Can anyone tell me where i enter
    this code to receive my 25 dollars?

ocards12, Jan 17, 2016
  3. I was sent either wrong redeem codes or wrong redemption link

I redeemed a $25 and a $10 prepaid visa from the VIP vault. The codes I was sent were 16 digits and the link to use them was to my Microsoft account where its a 25 character code you enter. I'm assuming the link is wrong since their visa prepaid cards and
    not Microsoft store gift cards

Faded Warrior, Jan 17, 2016
  4. HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code

I've never heard of a 9 digit code. Only ever seen 25 digit codes. Where did the code come from? What store? Maybe the code is to be redeemed on the retailers website.

HomegrownSilky, Jan 17, 2016
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    When you make a purchase on microsoftstore.com it should ask for a promo code when you add your payment information.

If you're trying to use it through the console or xbox.com, it will not work since this is a promo code for the Microsoft Store.

Smwutches, Jan 17, 2016
  6. Hi,

I found out you have to buy a MSstore gift card with this code than you get emailed the 25 digit code.

Quadro FX7950, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

When you make a purchase on microsoftstore.com it should ask for a promo code when you add your payment information.

If you're trying to use it through the console or xbox.com, it will not work since this is a promo code for the Microsoft Store.
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

I've never heard of a 9 digit code. Only ever seen 25 digit codes. Where did the code come from? What store? Maybe the code is to be redeemed on the retailers website.
  9. Quadro FX7950 Win User

Hi,

I found out you have to buy a MSstore gift card with this code than you get emailed the 25 digit code.
  10. RavensPoet Win User

Problems using Promo Code

Is it a 9 digit code or a 25 digit code? 9 digit codes are for microsoftstore.com. You would have to make the purchase there and it gives you the option to add a promo code during checkout. You would have to contact their customer support for issues with
    entering the code.

25 digit codes are Xbox codes and would be redeemed to your account before you make a purchase.
    It's a 9 digit code. When I go the Microsoft store site and try to purchase it, it brings up the store app from windows 10. There is no place to enter the 9 digit code. only the 25 digit ones
  11. Georges C. Win User

Getting message code cannot be found

Thema:

1. HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code - Similar Threads - HELP Where enter

2. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  3. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...: I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find...
  4. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.: I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724
  5. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  6. I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...: I hope my title was informative, but this situation is hard to explain. I was formerly an Xbox Ambassador for 2-3 years. I had no issues with my account and no enforcement actions on file. Then,...
  7. My Xbox One S was stolen a year ago and I still have gotten no where with help finding it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One S was stolen a year ago and I still have gotten no where with help finding it: I have a police report, the serial number and its still in my devices, I know who stole it I just can not locate it and Microsoft is no help. What Can I do to find it? Xbox One S Name = P4VCU...
  8. Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...: While downloading the game "bugsnax" it froze at 1% and wont continue. it wont let me cancel the download or download any other items. ive attempted redownloading the xbox app, restarting pc, and...
  9. i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...: i really really need help to get it because im the type that just hates spending money and it being bugged small or big does not matter still hate it 04c458e4-7b31-489b-abaf-1d54144d63d2
  10. Where do I get help to recover my hacked microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I get help to recover my hacked microsoft account?: Hi so recently my Gmail was compromised and I now have full access to it again. This unknown person happens to change the email and password to my Microsoft account and I have been trying to...