Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now...

Discus and support Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any ideas how to fix? submitted by /u/daje0000 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/daje0000, Sep 27, 2021.

1. /u/daje0000
    /u/daje0000 Guest

Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now...

/u/daje0000, Sep 27, 2021
  2. unitr0n1c Win User

Hulu crashing

Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
  3. Ickis99 Win User

Error: 0xc0000189

I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
  4. JeffreyStoddard Win User

Hulu crashing

I'm having exact same issue. Don't know if it's a Series X issue or an Alpha Skip-Ahead issue, but it's beyond annoying. Hulu crashes whenever an ad break comes. Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP.
  5. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Test aborted to tomorrow.

Alpha Skip Ahead Update is causing the X to whine a bit more than usual.

This is frustrating.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox Series X drops wifi connection

I use 5Ghz

Edit July 15 2023...

It's still occurring every day.

Note... Console is X Series X Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Preview OS and receives regular System updates.

Line of sight 2 metres Console to Wifi Gateway.

Edit July 19 2023.

Not occurring every day now Thank Gaia!
Thema:

1. Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now... - Similar Threads - Help Was alpha

2. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  3. I figured I could use a little help getting into Xbox Update Preview Alpha, currently in beta

in XboX Insiders
    I figured I could use a little help getting into Xbox Update Preview Alpha, currently in beta: Hello all! My name is Trey. I love betas. Something about being a part of making something is truly exciting for me. I have been an insider for 8 years now and I'm also a windows insider. I'm...
  4. Help with Xbox One X in Alpha Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox One X in Alpha Preview: Hey guys, have a console I need to do an Offline System Update to. It's on 220613-2200 Is the current OSU capable of being used? Or must I wait? I'd really like to get this console repaired....
  5. [HELP!!] Either Minecraft is broken or I’m stupid (Xbox One S, Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    [HELP!!] Either Minecraft is broken or I’m stupid (Xbox One S, Alpha Skip Ahead): TL;DR: Minecraft bedrock on xbox wont install latest version and keeps installing old version. Hi all, I had the minecraft beta on my xbox one. One day i was playing it, and it updated while...
  6. Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?: I've got a new xbox series S and I'm not able to join the alpha ring even if with the same account I am in the alpha ring on the other console. Can somebody help? submitted by /u/iosifc7...
  7. Skip ahead, how to get an invite for a xbox insider alpha ring, I want to be able to help...

in XboX Insiders
    Skip ahead, how to get an invite for a xbox insider alpha ring, I want to be able to help...: How do i get an invite for alpha tests, I've been on insiders beta for over 2 years please help.. I'm also an xbox ambassador and would love an invite.. I'm also trying to help disabled people to...
  8. Alpha Skip-Ahead need help to join

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead need help to join: I what to join the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring how do I go about doing this ? I been in the inside program for 5 years i I would love to be apart of the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring submitted by...
  9. Help! System failing to update. Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Help! System failing to update. Alpha Skip-Ahead: So I started installing the newest Skip-Ahead update and now my console Is stuck in a infinite loop of verifying update and failing. It comes up with the error code E203 00000083 80073CF6....
  10. In alpha and can't help but wonder what i can do

in XboX Insiders
    In alpha and can't help but wonder what i can do: To start i use my console for two things to watch anime on the web and to play video games and both seem to be completely broken at the moment. I web browser search bar dissappears, freezes and...