help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch

Discus and support help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok so i am having a difficult time transferring my Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch, I am signed into my Microsoft acct n I click on sync worlds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ethan_602, Aug 23, 2023.

1. ethan_602
    ethan_602 Guest

ok so i am having a difficult time transferring my Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch, I am signed into my Microsoft acct n I click on sync worlds from my Switch, nothing syncs, plz help. i don't have Nintendo Online if that helps

:)

ethan_602, Aug 23, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

That is what certain users perform however technically it is not possible, like I said there are workarounds that can work if you look for them at reddit but it is not something I recommend or I will do.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. ethan_602 Win User

i heard u have to use Realms to transfer worlds, is that true?
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Ethan_602.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

There are certain boundaries on how to do certain migration from one platform to another and it is not entirely possible. Here is the available information from Minecraft support :

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...5-Managing-Data-and-Game-Storage-in-Minecraft

It is not as simple as you may think and this is more like a process certain users try to accomplish.

You can also contact minecraft support and open a ticket so they can give you more details about if this is possible from an official standpoint:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/es/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Thanks,
    Mauro
  5. Sodangidni Win User

How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

Hello, Jasper C. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

First, it is important to point out that I'm not part of the Microsoft or Minecraft staff.

That being said, I'm sorry to say, but without realms, it is not possible to transfer Minecraft worlds from one platform to another, like between Switch and PC.

Not only that, but it is critical to point out that worlds aren't synced between devices even if the same Microsoft account is used.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but your understanding is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
Thema:

1. help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch - Similar Threads - help transferring Minecraft

2. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  3. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  4. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  5. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  6. Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?: I have bought a physical copy of the game "Goat Simulator 3" and its 2 DLCs, I have redeemed those 2 codes on my old gen console even tho the game isn't available on old-gen consoles and now I...
  7. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  8. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  9. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  10. Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two: OK so when I’m transferring games to Xbox S for the Xbox one does it have to be digital let do the game and forever have to be digital like like if I’m transferring a disc game can I not do that?...