Help us test Wish List Notifications!

Discus and support Help us test Wish List Notifications! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi Xbox Insiders! Based on your feedback both here and in Xbox Requests, you told us that you wanted to know when something on your wish list is on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Leclairm, Oct 2, 2019.

1. /u/Leclairm
    /u/Leclairm Guest

Hi Xbox Insiders!

Based on your feedback both here and in Xbox Requests, you told us that you wanted to know when something on your wish list is on sale. We’re ready to start testing that functionality and we’d like your help to get it right!

Starting today, we will be generating wish list notifications off and on throughout the next two weeks. If you’d like to participate, please do the following steps to get ready:

1. Find an item in the store that is on sale and add it to your wish list (click the heart button)
    2. Monitor your “Alerts” over the next few days. This is the section in the guide that looks like a Bell.

Right now, this is only turned on for users in Preview Alpha, Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead, and Beta. We will be adding additional rings next week.

Remember that these notifications are not instant and it may take a couple of days for a them to arrive in your notification inbox as we’re not constantly generating them at the moment. Still, please feel free to note any feedback you have about the system, note your experiences, and ask questions! We’ll be monitoring the conversation here in this thread, but if you do run into something you think is a bug, please file it on the console using Report a Problem under the category Store > Wish List.

Thanks a ton for helping test this new feature!

submitted by /u/Leclairm
    [link] [comments]

/u/Leclairm, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Northern Lass Win User

Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

Wish list sale notifications will be useful
  3. William173 Win User

Notifications games xbox store

I am getting the exact same issue. They keep coming back with other notifications. I even have them removed from wish list and they keep popping up. I have the wish list notifications turned off also
  4. RippenHarra Win User

WISH LIST: Notifications of friends signing on

So how does cross game chat work then? Or playing one game and receiving an invite for another then switching?
  5. mataus30 Win User

It would be nice to be able to like friends game clips as well just
  6. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

[quote user=""]

[quote user="ZIG ZAG STORIES"]

OK here is a short lists of the many I would like back.

1. media extender - I second this. Both systems for some reason ditched media extender options.
    2. a timer back where it only allows kids to play for a sertain time each day
      - You can do this. Press the guide button and then hit settings. Then hit parental controls. EDIT: You actually press the black button on the controller, then hit settings, and then you will see a privacy section on the right. You could also say "Xbox -
      Settings" and it should take you there

3. A party chat system that works party invites - It's launch day/weekend. Xbox Live with problems is expected. It's actually far worse with PSN, at least it was when I tried to use it.
    4. our old pop out guide instead of bringing us to the dashboard - Agreed.

to ADD MORE LATER
    [/quote]

[/quote]
Thema:

1. Help us test Wish List Notifications! - Similar Threads - Help test Wish

2. I need help accessing Grounded public test servers

in XboX Insiders
    I need help accessing Grounded public test servers: I downloaded the insider hub on my Xbox but it is not showing me a games section like the directions show. I have the series X and the app looks like a white chat box with a black background...
  3. i cant find public test flights and am in need of desperate help

in XboX Insiders
    i cant find public test flights and am in need of desperate help: i want to play new grounded flight but NOOOO insider hub peed on all my hopes and dreams and left me with this soggy mess of sadness. so if anybody knows what to do please help. submitted by...
  4. Xbox game play test server help?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game play test server help?: I wanted to play the grounded test server update sneak peak with my friends and they do not see the option for the games public test however I do is there a fix or something they need to do?...
  5. Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test

in XboX Insiders
    Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test: My friends and I wanted to play unturned but it isn’t on insider anymore? submitted by /u/ThatOneWeirdo66 [link] [comments]
  6. Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...: Hey everyone! We are excited to begin beta testing several new features for Game bar on Windows 10. The Game bar is a gaming overlay built into Windows that works over any PC game and can be...
  7. communication banned. cant do test for case help

in XBoX on Consoles
    communication banned. cant do test for case help: I am banned for a week via communications. I have done nothing wrong im anti bully if anything. I tried to make a case and test said i had the max number of attempts. Havent even completed it...
  8. Can't Finish Multiplayer Test-HELP! (Using Hughsnet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Finish Multiplayer Test-HELP! (Using Hughsnet): OK so I've always had a bad connection but was able to play online somewhat. We just switched over to Hughsnet and I'm realy panicky right now. Everything is good, my Xbox is connected to the...
  9. Need help in Hyderabad,IN, want to test my Console and PSU as console is not starting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help in Hyderabad,IN, want to test my Console and PSU as console is not starting.: I got my US console to India and bought a new original Xbox PSU(India Specific Voltage) from a vendor. My Xbox console is bought in USA and working fine before traveling to India. When I connect...
  10. Can I test xbox multiplayer connection from my PC? Help with Cloud save games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I test xbox multiplayer connection from my PC? Help with Cloud save games: I've been having problems for as long as i've had my xbox, i've had alot of problems with my internet as well so it's really hard for me to identify where my problem is. I always get kicked out of...