"Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...

Discus and support "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Using an alternate account for this. I cannot sign in to my account of almost 10+ years. Every time I go to sign in it gives me this message: Help us... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dc Nation ���, Oct 14, 2023.

1. "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...

Using an alternate account for this. I cannot sign in to my account of almost 10+ years. Every time I go to sign in it gives me this message:

Help us secure your account.

We have detected unusual activity on your Microsoft account [insert email here], or believe your credentials are at risk.

For your security and to ensure only you have access to your account, we will ask you to verify your identity and change your password.

Upon proceeding to reset my password it wants to send a code to my email to verify. I no longer have access to that phone number or emails as I got a new phone recently and had to make new emails. i got it to let me reset the password but when i try to login in it gives me the same message. I also filled out an account recovery form but that has not worked either. Even though I give it information that only I would know, like my Xbox Device ID, or my payment information I've made purchases with, it always says it cannot verify my identity. This option has failed 20+ times at this point. I have tons of games on this account and have loads of money put into it. Just creating another account is not an option. There has to be another way around this.

:)

Dc Nation ���, Oct 14, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

"Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i reset the password twice.

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

"Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i reset the password twice.

Hello Dc Nation 🎮🏆💰,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

Please be aware that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a fully automated server and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, allow me to do the best I can to help you with the process.

To recover your account, you'll need to verify your identity and provide some information about your account history. Follow these steps:

1. Go to https://account.live.com/acsr and enter the email address, phone number, or username of the account you are trying to access.

2. Please enter an email address that we can use to contact you about your request.

3. Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove that you are not a robot and select Next.

4. A screen will appear asking you to verify the contact email address. Check for a message from us in the email with the security code, enter that code, and select Verify.

5. Fill in as much information as you can, even if you're not sure. See Tips for filling out the recovery form below.

6. Select Send when you're done and we'll respond within 24 hours.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. RhysRyan123 Win User

Error 80151103

i am, i reset my xbox account password and now it wont let me sign in whenever i get to the "do you want to remember your password" the error code shows up
  5. V2 QuantumThor Win User

I'm getting error code 8015D003

When ever I try to get on one of my accounts it will say "we need the email address and password for your Microsoft account so we can check and update the security of your Xbox profile"", so I did that press continue I put the email in it was the right email
    then I put the password in its the right password but when I click done it gives me a error saying "sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to
    http://account.live.com for help code :8015D003 and I did go to the website and there was nothing for my case and I have a family account the family profile account works perfect when going in to Xbox live
    my other account that I use the most wont let me on because of this. So please help.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

hacked account

Thema:

"Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...

1. "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i... - Similar Threads - Help secure account

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. How do I skip the "Help us secure your account" prompt?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I skip the "Help us secure your account" prompt?: I logged on to my minecraft account via microsoft when I was on a trip to singapore and when I returned to the US I got this prompt. I got really made because I made lots of progress on that...
  7. Security log in help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security log in help please: I went to log in this morning, xbox 1 asked me if my security details were good I selected looks good so it just reloaded the same screen, I choose remind me later same thing. I've done a power...
  8. Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop: My friend account has been locked due to suspicious activity and has been in contact with support and they have given him forms to fill out multiple times but he gets denied multiple times, it's...
  9. Help us secure your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help us secure your account: Help us secure your account We have detected unusual activity on your Microsoft account or believe your credentials are at risk. For your security and to ensure only you have access to your...
  10. Mazercise Code FNAF Security Breach. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mazercise Code FNAF Security Breach. HELP!!: Hi! My son bought the digital copy of Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach and is now at 4am which is Mazercise. We have tried every single code we come across and none of them are working to...