Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One?

Discus and support Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm trying to add a voice-over (VO) to a clip I captured from Battlefront 1, in U-Studio but the Add Voice Over box is permanently greyed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MiniMack123, May 9, 2020.

1. MiniMack123
    MiniMack123 Guest

Hi everyone, I'm trying to add a voice-over (VO) to a clip I captured from Battlefront 1, in U-Studio but the Add Voice Over box is permanently greyed out. The XBox One can see my headset / mic plugged in to the console and I know it works as I game online
    with my friends successfully. I've uploaded and re-downloaded the clip correctly, rebooted the XBox One twice, uninstalled and reinstalled the UStudio App and it never makes a difference. Any one got the same problem? Can anyone suggest any new fixes? Thank
    you, gratefully! ��

:)

MiniMack123, May 9, 2020
  2. MiniMack123 Win User

Thanks ... but the only thing here I'm not doing was chosing a template 1st ... so I tried that ... and it didn't make a difference. Appreciate the suggestion though, thank you!
  3. SABDOM Win User

4. choppyseize Win User

Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat

Unless you have an Elgato you can't record your voice. The console/app won't let you record yours or anyone else's. You can add your voice after the fact using upload studio.
  5. Kop Killlllla Win User

Upload Studio Add Voice Over Issue

I know this is an old post, but doesn't seem to be resolved.

It can be fixed by going into settings >> all Settings >> Account >> privacy and online safety >> xbox privacy >> set to adult defaults

the specific setting, im unclear about, perhaps, share content created using Kinect, even if you don't have a kinect. Perhaps another setting dealing with voice comms.
  6. InfinIBanZ Win User

Voice Over Upload Studio

Hey ! I was just able to add a voice over to a clip with the standard headset. Are you using the headset that came with the console? When you start the voice over, are you able to see your voice's sound waves when you talk? Post back and let me
    know!
    My Xbox did not come with a headset, I don't know if it matters or not but I am using the Xbox One S and the headset I'm using is the Turtle Beach xo four stealth. Last night it started working then it stopped again, but worked the whole time when I was
    in party and game chat. Also just a quick question am I not able to play music through the headset (using adapter) as a voice over? I saw a video about that as well last night.
Thema:

1. Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One? - Similar Threads - Help Upload Studio

2. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  3. Help with uploading Xbox Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with uploading Xbox Captures: This morning, my onedrive was full and so my Xbox captures couldn't upload. This morning I have deleted a lot of things from my onedrive. Will my Xbox captures automatically upload as soon as i...
  4. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  5. Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...: An internet search tells me this is a frequent problem, it seems. But it's one of those where you never find anyone getting a satisfactory answer. And when ppl explain writing Xbox for assistance,...
  6. Why does my xbox x series randomly drop upload speed? Please help! Its been a on going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox x series randomly drop upload speed? Please help! Its been a on going...: I have a xbox X series (ethernet) and two xbox ones (wireless) on the same network with 1gb download and 20+mb upload speed with my isp. Randomly my x series drops to less than 1mb of upload...
  7. [XBOX SS] help! XBOX says I can’t upload photos but I have 1TB OneDrive!

in XboX Insiders
    [XBOX SS] help! XBOX says I can’t upload photos but I have 1TB OneDrive!: Hi! Need help, title! What can I do? Thanks! submitted by /u/Black_RL [link] [comments]
  8. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  9. Upload Studio Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Help!: Is there any way to be able to record your face with the kinect but not having to use the bad kinect mic and be able to use your chat mic while recording? Please help...
  10. Upload studio help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio help: Ever since the upload studio app update on xbox one I have had an issue were after the video says it has completed uploading to sky drive I go to skydrive and the video never shows up, I have...