Help! Unable to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Help! Unable to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the end of our tether trying to install this game for our son. He was given the game as a gift 2 years ago and was unsuccessfully able to install on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PretendBison786, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Help! Unable to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

At the end of our tether trying to install this game for our son. He was given the game as a gift 2 years ago and was unsuccessfully able to install on our gaming PC as there was not enough storage. We have finally now got a new laptop with enough storage (meets all minimum requirements) for this game however we are unable to upload all 10 CDS. The internal disk drive was not working so we purchased an external disk drive to connect to the PC - not sure if that makes any difference or not. The most we’ve reached is CD 8 when an error says it can not read the disk and then we have to restart from the beginning. We’ve spent hours and hours trying to download these disks - my son has spent a fortune on a flight yoke/controls etc and is very upset he can not use this game.

Is anyone able to please, please help at all?

:)

PretendBison786, Dec 27, 2022
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

3. LoneRanger5 Win User

Download Pending

I ordered Microsoft Flight 2020 Flight Simulator. It hasn’t downloaded after a day. Keeps saying pending
  4. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

5. Vanessaez Win User

My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the folder from when it was in my PC, and I’m thinking i should download it onto the drives official folder, should I

Hello, Yes, it is possible to configure Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates to be downloaded to an external folder. To do this, follow these steps:

Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 application.

Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

Select "General" in the left sidebar.

Scroll down to the "Updates" section.

Select the "Use a different location for updates" option.

Select the external folder where you want the updates to be downloaded.

Select "OK."

Once you have completed these steps, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates will be downloaded to the external folder you selected.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  6. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
Thema:

Help! Unable to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

1. Help! Unable to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Help Unable download

2. Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate: A few month back i have created the yahoo account and my AWS account also linked to the same. But today when i tried login to yahoo mail got the below error ' "This account has been deactivated...
  3. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  4. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all...
  5. Unable te redeem code. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable te redeem code. Please help.: I'm not able to redeem my Xbox ultimate code. I got this code when I bought my new laptop. I'm receiving messege that says I'm not in the country region that. I'm not in the sane country yry I...
  6. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  7. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a
  8. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  9. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  10. Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!: Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Error message appears that says “minecraftpe has quit unexpectedly” each time I open application after download. Please help! I have paid for the...