HELP unable to download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App

Discus and support HELP unable to download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox App. A month ago it was installed and the game worked perfectly but last week I cant run the game and had to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YohanesPratama, Jan 25, 2022.

1. HELP unable to download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App

Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox App. A month ago it was installed and the game worked perfectly but last week I cant run the game and had to reinstall. Since then, unable to reinstall. Stays in Preparing 0% for a few seconds and then Error 0%.

Tried to change install location in 2 different HardDrive, still not able to install. I need help!
    HELP unable to  download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App [​IMG]

:)

YohanesPratama, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10 device:

- Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

- In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page, and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your device, and try to install the game again.

If that doesn't help, Go below in regedit and delete both keys and reboot.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet
  3. Jesse E' Win User

First try to reset the Store

- Go to settings by pressing the Windows + i keys

- Navigate to Apps >>> Applications and features.

- Select the Microsoft Store application and then click Advanced Options.

- Click the Reset button.

- Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

- Check the store and see if the issue is resolved.

If that doesn't work, then try to clear the Store cache;

- Try and press the "Windows + r" keys and type "wsreset.exe" (without the quotes)

- A command prompt window will pop up and close after a few seconds.

- When the Store automatically check if the issue is resolved.

If that doesn't help, next you can try to run the troubleshooter

— Go to Settings by pressing Windows + i

— Navigate to Update & Security >>> Troubleshooting.

— Then select Windows Store Applications then choose the Run Troubleshooter.

— It will launch and check for problems with the Microsoft Store. If it detects a problem, follow its recommendations to fix it.

— When you're done, open the Store and check if the issue is resolved

Last step is to reinstall the Store

— Run Windows PowerShell as administrator. (Right click on the start button and click on 'Windows Shell - Admin)

— Now to reinstall the Store, Copy and paste this command:

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register '$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \\ AppXManifest.xml'}

— Open the Microsoft Store and check if the issue has been resolved.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Click on see the error details and let me know what it says
  5. YohanesPratama Win User

The command for powershell didnt work. It says cannot find path. Actually I managed to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Store thru PowerShell with another command but still unable to download. Still giving me the same error message and same error code.
  6. YohanesPratama Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Click on see the error details and let me know what it says
    It says :

Something unexpected happened.

Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit or restart your device. That may help.

Error code : 0x80073d0d

I've already restart and tried to reinstall Xbox App and Microsoft Store a couple times but still.
Thema:

1. HELP unable to download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App - Similar Threads - HELP unable download

2. Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate: A few month back i have created the yahoo account and my AWS account also linked to the same. But today when i tried login to yahoo mail got the below error ' "This account has been deactivated...
  3. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  4. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all...
  5. Unable te redeem code. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable te redeem code. Please help.: I'm not able to redeem my Xbox ultimate code. I got this code when I bought my new laptop. I'm receiving messege that says I'm not in the country region that. I'm not in the sane country yry I...
  6. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  7. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a
  8. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  9. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  10. Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!: Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Error message appears that says “minecraftpe has quit unexpectedly” each time I open application after download. Please help! I have paid for the...