Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

Discus and support Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Martha Saenz, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Martha Saenz
    Martha Saenz Guest

How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany -

:)

Martha Saenz, Sep 15, 2023
  2. Martha Saenz Win User

I tried -got message there is a problem with my order and that I have to be in the same region :-/
  3. ngocphi Win User

You would.have to.find a vendor.in Germany tp buy the giftcards.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

You should be able to purchase them from Amazon Germany
  5. ReeceLad Win User

No worries, Have a great day!
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, this wont work. Both of you have to be located in the same region. So if it is purchased and gifted to son he wont be able to use it.
Thema:

1. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region - Similar Threads - Help trying purchase

2. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  3. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app - Try the update again - need help: I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other...
  4. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  5. Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11: Hello, Having a weird issue where Xbox app just crashes when I try to launch it. Here's what I tried already: - updating Windows (in fact, today was when I got a cumulative update, although the...
  6. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  7. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  8. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  9. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  10. Trying to help my boyfriend reset his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to help my boyfriend reset his password: My boyfriend is trying to recover his Xbox account and every time we try to reset his account it keeps sending the code to the old email which doesn’t exist anymore and we can’t get in contact...