HELP TO FIND BROTHERS EMAIL ACCOUNT

Discus and support HELP TO FIND BROTHERS EMAIL ACCOUNT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So unfortunately my brother accidentally did a factory reset on our Xbox one. We managed to get my account which was an email that i created years ago.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxRAYROCKSMCxX, Nov 11, 2017.

1. HELP TO FIND BROTHERS EMAIL ACCOUNT

So unfortunately my brother accidentally did a factory reset on our Xbox one. We managed to get my account which was an email that i created years ago. But we are still trying to find out how to get my brothers email back. We have
    tried many emails that may link to my brothers account but none of them have worked. We also have an Xbox live gold membership [6 months left] on my brothers account and we dont want that going to waste. So if any of you could help to somehow get my bros email
    back that would mean alot. BTW HIS GMAERTAG IS 'LuckyHaikal' if you need that sort of info to help get the email back.

:)

XxRAYROCKSMCxX, Nov 11, 2017
  2. jaxon
    jaxon Guest
    Xbox Live Customer Service Nightmare

You had better make sure that you have access to your email and/or your text messages if you want help from Xbox live. I tried to call them to get their help in a billing issue. They would not talk to me unless they had a customer code. I needed that billing issue sorted right then, as I really did not want an overdrawn bank account. I did not have access to my email and could not get the code! They refused to talk to me without it. I had to borrow a phone, and call my brother. He logged in to my email. I then had to relay the customer code from my brother to the agent. I like that they are secure, but the way they have it set up is sort of annoying. How do you feel about customer service?

jaxon, Nov 11, 2017
  3. olivzaert
    olivzaert Guest
    How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?

Currently I am trying to find my brothers old Xbox account but don't know the email but know the username. Is there anyway i can sign in without an email or will i be forced to forget this account?

Many thanks in advance

olivzaert, Nov 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

He would need to contact support. As long as he can verify that he is the owner of the account, they can get him the email. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Nov 11, 2017
  5. alright thanks for the feedback

XxRAYROCKSMCxX, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

He would need to contact support. As long as he can verify that he is the owner of the account, they can get him the email. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. XxRAYROCKSMCxX Win User

He would need to contact support. As long as he can verify that he is the owner of the account, they can get him the email. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    alright thanks for the feedback
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Help With Brother's Account

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry to hear about your brother. Unfortunately, there would be no way to change the information as you do not have access to the security information.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. MaximumFusion Win User

PS4 Minecraft Account

You have to sign into your brother's PS4 account then his Minecraft account. Go into Minecraft settings on your brother's account and find the link accounts option, then unllink accounts. You may have tried this but I thought cover all bases. I hope this
    helps.
  10. AES Falcon Win User

Gamertags

i need help im trying to get on to my brothers account on a different console but it keeps coming up that it requires windows live id email but we cant remember the email
Thema:

1. HELP TO FIND BROTHERS EMAIL ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - HELP FIND BROTHERS

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users: I have 2 ideas that I would like to see come to Xbox. 1, being able to stream video/audio apps to discord. Like being able to stream Netflix or Disney plus even the browser to your friends on...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  6. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  7. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  8. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  9. Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it: I have the account logged in on my minecraft laucher but when i enter a game it ask me to sign in again and i forgot the password and dont wanna lose something i bought again just beacause i...
  10. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917