HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!!

Discus and support HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried every option and nothing works f1bddf89-0c30-4b25-9562-c4e81a072149 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StagiestSauce4, Dec 26, 2016.

1. HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!!

I have tried every option and nothing works

:)

StagiestSauce4, Dec 26, 2016
  2. TOMCAT829
    TOMCAT829 Guest
    Accidentally deleted Microsoft account from Xbox Live account

My brother's Microsoft account is linked and used for my Xbox account. My Microsoft account is used for my brother's Xbox account.

When I attempted to switch both me and my brother's Microsoft accounts that are linked to our Xbox accounts, I think I may have accidentally deleted his Microsoft account which is linked to my Xbox account. Basically this is what happened: I found out that
    under Account Settings, you have the option to change your Microsoft account linked to your Xbox account. However, as I attempted this, I was left with many errors popping up on my television. So I resulted in going to the Microsoft website and logging in
    there. I tried changing how the emails were linked but I eventually came to my last resort and created and alias which is basically a back up email for your Microsoft account (for security reasons I bet). I placed my email as an alias and then deleted my brother's
    email which was the Microsoft email. Every time I start my Xbox 360, a notice pops up, asking me to sign in with my Microsoft email and password. Since my Xbox account is under the email of my brother, he usually types it in, however, ever since I tried switching
    our emails linked to our accounts, when the notice appears, I enter my brother's email and instead of allowing me to enter his password as well, a notice pops up saying "That email and password didn't work. Try again, or use your app password if you set up
    two-step verification. Visit xbox.com/forgot for help. Code: 8015D002"For the past 3 hours I have tried to sign into any possible Microsoft emails attached to my Xbox 360 account but I have not been successful. I would really appreciate it if there was anything
    someone could advise me to do. I researched and found that in Account Settings there is an option where you don't have to login with an email and password every time you wish to sign into your Xbox account, however, in order to get to Account Settings, you
    must be signed into Xbox Live and in order to sign into Xbox Live, you must be signed into your account and it hasn't been letting me. Ever since then, I have been having difficulty signing into my Xbox account and I think I may have deleted my brother's Microsoft
    account because every time I try to login online, it says that the email does not belong to any Microsoft account. Because of this, I have been incredibly frustrated and like I said, would very much appreciate anybody assisting to help me.

TOMCAT829, Dec 26, 2016
  3. i forgot my old password

i few years ago i used my school email adress to create my xbox acount i left that school a few years ago and the email was deleted i have been playing my xbox fine because i set it to not ask for email or password but i wish to change it to a new email
    but i cant remember nor use the password from my school account

RiverCoin157693, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Georges C. Win User

How can I retrieve my microsoft account after it got deleted?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Silver, when you say you lost your account do you mean you forgot your Microsoft/Xbox account email or your account was hacked?

If you forgot your Microsoft account, follow the steps below.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

a. Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.

If you account has been hacked, follow the procedures bellow.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I can't get my xbox account back after deleting off my xbox

Hi there Kane welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Something I did when I forgot my email address was the following:

You need to create another account. Once you make the account, you should use the new account to login and select “forgot password.”

Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you a link to fill out some questions and information so Microsoft can verify that is your account, then you need to wait for Microsoft to contact you for more assistance and the recover your account!
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

The email my microsoft account was linked to, has been changed.

You have the receipt from Microsoft? Or you mean the Bank statement, as this doesn't mention the account from which was purchased, as I mentioned you before, games can't be transferred from accounts, are linked to the account that made the purchase, only way to unlink a game would include the account deletion so you wouldn't be able to log in the account, and as you have logged into it it's hasn't been deleted
  7. Georges C. Win User

I think i lost access (or even deleted) my main xbox profile trying to log back into it

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nerdoroni, since you don't remember the email from the account, you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

If you've forgotten your account/username/Gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
  8. Francia J. Win User

Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If the Microsoft email address has been deleted I apologize but we may not be able to recover it.

If you're not sure, I have here methods on how you can possibly locate the Microsoft email address that is linked to your Xbox profile. Kindly check this link:

Thema:

HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!!

1. HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!! - Similar Threads - HELP EMAIL LINKED

2. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

in XboX Insiders
    Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to...
  3. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  4. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  5. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  6. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  7. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...
  8. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6
  9. I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...: I have lost my password for my old email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have been trying to get back into it but I can't remember my password and I can't...
  10. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...