HELP, SOS!! pls EMERGENCY!!!!

Discus and support HELP, SOS!! pls EMERGENCY!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I am having trouble linking my live account to my 360, it says that it is already paired with a different profile? this is my first time and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StussyCallooff, Apr 14, 2017.

1. HELP, SOS!! pls EMERGENCY!!!!

so I am having trouble linking my live account to my 360, it says that it is already paired with a different profile? this is my first time and I waited a full 24 hours before typing the code in from the card, ill be mad if im **** out of $60, I just want
    to play GTAV online. I would much appreciate the help thx

:)

StussyCallooff, Apr 14, 2017
  2. hassanmaster
    hassanmaster Guest
    0x87e107e3 Can't play backwards compatible title?

Was playing Dark souls 1 all day and all of a sudden I'm getting this error code like crazy, game will start up till the xbox 360 screen like halfway but will crash before the game even starts and give me this code. Microsoft pls help, my friend has never
    played souls before and he's actually gitten gud right now and we can't do it without your help, PLS HELP. SOS

hassanmaster, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Nuclear winter has come. thesurvivor2299.com

After some research I actually found my own answer... my bad.

THE INSTITUTE IS SEALED. THEY WON’T HELP US I’M HEADING TO BLACK ROW. -TBNLS 5120-

Another Institute reference (the MIT of Fallout) and the introduction of something called Black Row. Nobody seems to have convincingly figured out what ‘TBNLS 5120′ means just yet.

Again though, rather strange that a special countdown just lead to another code.

Update: There also appears to be new Morse code: “Calling all stations, this is overseer 119 emergency enemy unknown, SOS. Vault 119 Quabbin 7667, repeat, SOS, Vault 119 Quabbin 7667 enemy unknown”

X box Fighter, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there StussyCallooff.

To clarify, are you trying to sign in with your account or are you trying to redeem a code? Please clarify so that we can best help you out. Thanks!

Mister Maka, May 1, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there StussyCallooff.

To clarify, are you trying to sign in with your account or are you trying to redeem a code? Please clarify so that we can best help you out. Thanks!
  6. Chris21ce Win User

Pls Pls Pls Help

Hi I have looked into the contact details and they can be found here
    support.activision.com/pkb_Home
    you must make an account to be able to go on the support live chat and if you dont want to go into live chat then here are the other details

Address:

Activision Customer Support

3100 Ocean Park Blvd.

Santa Monica CA, 90405

Phone (310) 255-2050

Email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Hope this helped
  7. Raining KFC Win User

Pls Pls Pls Help

This is simply a glitch in the leader boards you will just haft to contact I.w (infinity ward) or activision
  8. INVS NezzyBear Win User

Pls Pls Pls Help

It is a leader-board glitch, same thing happened to me on MW3, BUT it fixed itself after 2 days... If it dont correct itself or you don't want to wait, try contacting MW3 themselves.

=)
  9. ModestElf Win User

Pls Pls Pls Help

indeed it looks like a problem from the leaderboard themselves, maybe try contacting the developers of MW3 or posting on their oficial site forums to see if this has happened to someone else
Thema:

1. HELP, SOS!! pls EMERGENCY!!!! - Similar Threads - HELP SOS pls

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. SOS!!! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS!!! HELP!: Ok. I’ve tried preordering Cold War & it tells me “try again later.” Now so far I have waited 30min, restarted console, deleted & added back card info, & I just got on modern warfare & purchased...
  8. My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS: My friend has been stuck appearing offline for awhile now. I thought it was an issue with his privacy settings but those are all good. He has also hard reset his console and he's still stuck...
  9. climb the radio tower to send an SOS/cry for help send radio distress signal. help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    climb the radio tower to send an SOS/cry for help send radio distress signal. help: Hi i am new to this game.i am stuck on climb the radio tower to send an SOS cry for help send radio distress signal. but i can not figure out what buttons on my controller to do this. can...
  10. SOS please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOS please help me: hi.I can not remember the password of parental control. What can I do? Happy new year�� 7d64287b-b657-414c-8d9a-ee7416d9fe11