HELP !!! Series X disc drive not reading anything

Discus and support HELP !!! Series X disc drive not reading anything in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since it was summer and we have been enjoying the outdoors, my daughter and I have only been playing only digital games for the last few months. I got... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vampyrwarrior, Sep 16, 2024 at 7:23 AM.

1. HELP !!! Series X disc drive not reading anything

Since it was summer and we have been enjoying the outdoors, my daughter and I have only been playing only digital games for the last few months. I got hit with a sickness, and being stuck at home I've been bored and I got the urge to play RDR2, so grabbed the game disc and popped it in...I hear it spinning up but nothing happens. I grabbed Dead Island 2, same scenario, and btw not a scratch on any disc I tried including some 4k blurays. Last week went purchased a Maxwell DVD cleaning disc, which also just spun up and then stopped.

Extended Warranty expired in May. Has anyone else here had a similar problem and other than not playing games for 4 weeks while Microsoft repairs my system, any suggestions would be stellar?

submitted by /u/vampyrwarrior
    [link] [comments]

/u/vampyrwarrior, Sep 16, 2024 at 7:23 AM
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

HELP !!! Series X disc drive not reading anything