help saving both account

Discus and support help saving both account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I originally created my Xbox account for my sons to share. i could not afford to get all 3 older boys each their own account. So to be fare and stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yeetandelete607, Oct 11, 2023.

1. help saving both account

I originally created my Xbox account for my sons to share. i could not afford to get all 3 older boys each their own account. So to be fare and stop what fights i could from ever starting. my husband also had his own account and we treated it like the main account. at some point we got another Xbox so we signed my account up for Xbox live so that my husband could be in one room and my boys could be in the other room but could still play together. fast forward 8 years my oldest son wanted his own account so he paid for the membership. my 2nd oldest went to the dark side and got a PlayStation but has since come to his senses and got an xbox. so my account was given to my 3rd oldest son. and he has put a lot of time and money into his account. i want to unlink my hotmail email account i used to set up the xbox account with out deleting my hotmail account. im not 100% sure but im pretty sure my hotmail account came before my xbox account. i dont want my son to have to forfeit his progress, and since kids say and post the darnest things i just rather not have my name linked to it.

:)

Yeetandelete607, Oct 11, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

help saving both account

Sorry to give you bad news, but It's not possible to completely separate your hotmail email from the Xbox account without it causing the Hotmail email to be completely deleted because they are one in the same. The Hotmail (Microsoft account) is the Xbox account and vice versa.

Per https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Warning When removing an email alias that’s connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can’t be used to send or receive emails. It won’t be available for use again as an alias on another account. Microsoft doesn’t recycle email addresses, so it can’t be reclaimed at a future time.

So untimately one of you is going to have to start over if you want them completely separated. Either you with a new email (since removing it would delete it as mentioned above) or him with a new a Xbox account under their own email address.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

I'm only guessing here, as I don't have experience with this app.

Are you signed into the same account on both devices?

Are both devices connected to the internet? to allow saves to be saved to the cloud.

Hopefully something I suggested will help, if not, maybe someone else will be able to help you more.
  4. Amber_902 Win User

Saved Game Data

We had both accounts signed in at the same time, and it saved to their account not mine. Is there a way to transfer or sync it so that it saves to mine?
  5. Matthew Osborne1 Win User

Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen indefinitely, but only on my account. How do I fix this?

I tried this and no luck. I did manage to get it working though.

You need to delete your save files from both your xbox and the xbox cloud. Select the game, press start and select ‘Manage game and add-ons’. From here go down to ‘Saved Data’. DO NOT SELECT DELETE ALL. Click on the individual saves (both account saves and ‘Reserved Space’) and choose ‘DELETE EVERYWHERE’. From here restart your Xbox and it should load.

If you already linked your Larian account, you should be able to recover your saves by re-enabling ‘Cross Saves’ in Options and restarting the game.

Hope this helps
  6. maxen Win User

Two Xbox in the same home with same account?

You could use one account on both and save games will automatically move around between the two. The account can be on both at all times.

However, you cannot play on both at the same time - for instance, if the kids were playing in the living room and you in the bedroom, you would need two accounts. But if all you want to do is play on the same account in one location or the other, then that
    would be fine.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

help saving both account

1. help saving both account - Similar Threads - help saving both

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  4. Xbox now deemed useless any way I can save it??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox now deemed useless any way I can save it??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!: So I just bought a barely used Xbox off of some people on OfferUp. They hooked everything up while I was in their house showed me it all worked and everything was good. Got the Xbox home and...
  5. Can I get some help with this cross save bologna

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get some help with this cross save bologna: Okay so I did the cross save thing from my Xbox to my steam account but now my characters on my Xbox account are gone i haven’t downloaded the game yet on steam to see if they’re there but I can’t...
  6. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  7. Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...
  8. So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...: Help į dont have save folder ef0fcb69-c07a-47d7-abb9-46eabd7a7aa4
  9. Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?: Save glitch. I was playing playing subnaughtica for about 45 minutes without saving. I tried to save, but my WiFi was down when I did so. When the Wifi went back on, the game was still saving and...
  10. Need help with xbox original game saving

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox original game saving: Hi there. I am 18 years late to the party . I recently got myself an Xbox original and trying to figure it out. I need help with how to save a game and access it again from the same point where it...