Help retrieving my Xbox Live Gold membership! I think I may have been scammed!

Discus and support Help retrieving my Xbox Live Gold membership! I think I may have been scammed! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently received a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from a customer service representative due to the fact that she couldn't issue me a refund. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SupernalGore, Jan 27, 2014.

1. SupernalGore
    SupernalGore Guest

I recently received a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from a customer service representative due to the fact that she couldn't issue me a refund. So I figured I was going to sell it, however, I think the person who bought it from me scammed me. I was
    hoping you could help me possibly get my code back if they have used it. I was told that the I need to contact Enforcement Team and Advocacy Team to investigate and track the token. Please help!

:)

SupernalGore, Jan 27, 2014
  2. My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

"My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member."

I have xbox Live Gold Membership I pay for yearly...but I still don't think my Xbox live Rewards recognizes it???

Thanks

xbabycakesx187, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Add member to gold family membership

Spent the afternoon trying to add my son to the gold family membership I have (only 2 used so far). When I go to add a family member I just get 'there was problem retrieving your information from xbox live please try again later'

no error codes, no help, no suggestions on what to do.

Any ideas?

oh yes renewal is coming up, guess what, i may not want to if it doesnt work

Matt Gregg-D17768EE-7E69-4B91-B6BF-06A665F25437, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: