Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

Discus and support Help retrieving email used on a gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joseph delatorre, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried multiple emails and oddly have three accounts that I was unaware of but I would really like to access my old gamer tag and account

:)

joseph delatorre, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you need help with recovering the email attached to your gamertag. I know how important it is for you to recover your account email, especially after purchasing a new Xbox Console. No worries, I will do my best to help you and we can try some steps to recover the email however if the steps fail, we may need you to reach Xbox Live Support for further assistance.

To help you retrieve the email used on your gamertag, please visit this link: Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support

You can also follow the steps on this link: You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

If none of these step's work, please contact Xbox Live Support so they can help you verify the account and locate the email. All you need to do is provide the gamertag for them to help you verify the account.
    You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

I hope this helps! If you’re still having trouble, please let me know we will do our best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Joseph,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. SammyVS Win User

Lost my old GamerTag after I sold my old console and can't recover

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, John?

It is not possible to retrieve an account with the Gamertag and no Microsoft agent can tell you which email is linked to the Gamertag.

You can retrieve the account with the email, skype, or phone linked to the account.

You can fill in the recovery form at this link.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  5. SammyVS Win User

Unlinking

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

It is not possible to retrieve an account with the Gamertag and no Microsoft agent can tell you which email is linked to the Gamertag.

You can retrieve the account with the email, skype, or phone linked to the account.

You can fill in the recovery form at this link.

https://account.live.com/acsr

And according to Mojang, it is not possible to link another account to your PlayStation account.
  6. CK147 Win User

Xbox one account seems to be hacked and everything is missing

Hi!

It is possible too that you may have logged in using a different email that automatically generated the gamertag "ConicalStorm32". Try signing in using other emails you may have used and see if that gets you to your correct account. Alternatively, you can
    contact Xbox Support and confirm your email address by giving them your correct gamertag as they can assist you with that. I'm sure once you sign in with the proper email linked to your gamertag you'd be able to retrieve everything back.

Hope this bit of information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag - Similar Threads - Help retrieving email

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  10. I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.: I really need this account as I have been playing with it for years. Now I no longer have access to this information but I still need to retrieve it as I am need to switch computers soon....