help recovering my lost account

Discus and support help recovering my lost account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brent Spencer1, Jan 7, 2024.

1. help recovering my lost account

Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the number for the 2 step verification but has the email is there any way i can recover it

:)

Brent Spencer1, Jan 7, 2024
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Немогу вспомнить свой пароль подскажите как сметиьвсе полностью на xBox 360[I can not remember my password, tell me how to scatter everything completely on xBox 360]

3. Renatodibi Win User

If you haven't enabled 2-step verification, you can try to recover your account by filling out the appropriate form.
    The most important recommendation is to enter all possible requested data that you remember.

Here the link
    https://account.live.com/acsr

Kind regards
    Renato
  4. Brent Spencer1 Win User

we don't remember the password also no longer have the phone number
  5. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Brent

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for your issue. It's not clear if you don't remember the login email for your account or if you've forgotten the password. In either case, no human intervention is possible, but you can only attempt recovery through the dedicated form. This is if you know the email and have forgotten the password. If, on the other hand, you don't remember the email, you can only try searching through the emails you use.

Here the link to the support page.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

Kind regards
    Renato
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Não consigo redefinir minha senha de uma conta antiga (I can't reset my password from an old account)

Hey there Guilherme,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, in regards to a lost account you would need to follow the steps to recovering your account. I understand the frustration of not being able to fully recover the account due to some missing information but it
    is necessary to enter as much correct information as possible for better chances in recovering the account.

The final step in recovering the account is going through the Account recovery form so you would need to fill this in correctly in order to recover the account.

Take a look at the following support links for more information on recovering a lost account.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. help recovering my lost account - Similar Threads - help recovering lost

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  4. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  5. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  6. Help recovering an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering an account?: My email address was hacked so along with it my gamertag. They changed the associated email and deleted my email and my back up email and phone number so as i couldn't recover it. I have put in a...
  7. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  8. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  9. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT): Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I first started my profile I cant remember what...
  10. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...