HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

Discus and support HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tony Michaels, Dec 3, 2023.

1. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I first started my profile I cant remember what date of birth I would've put as I would've only been 13, I remember my password for my account but its asking me to verify if its me but the email linked to my account I cant remember the password for and the phone number I no longer have so when I try to recover my account I'm just getting a bounce back email saying unfortunately our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership, I've put the most accurate details to recover my account, I even have my Xbox live games pass direct debit coming out of my bank account for my profile. When I also try to recover my account its coming up with some weird email address that I've never seen before, I cant seem to reach Microsoft by phone and have no luck with online support so I really don't know what to do as I cant even login to my account to cancel my monthly subscription, I just want my account back. Someone please help.

:)

Tony Michaels, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Orion5105 Win User

Locked out of account.

Lavinia,

Recover your account

What Microsoft account are you trying to get back into?

Email, phone, or Skype name

Note: If you've turned on two-step verification, you can't recover your account this way.

^

Please see above. Says note: if you have turned on two step verification you cannot recover this way. I sent information to you that verify my account. You blocked it out.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Locked Out of Xbox Account

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

Without access to the emails or phone number, I'm afraid there's no way to recover the account. Sorry about this.
  4. ShadoxSoul9252 Win User

Locked out of Hotmail account

Ive had the same thing happen except i created 2 accounts DiscordBlade and DiscordBlade1 but one day i got signed out but couldnt remember the password to my emails or to the profile and ive tried to recover my email but when i change my password it only
    does it for my profile not my email so i still cant sign in on my xbox because it wants to verify my account but i put in random answers that i cant remember and now i lost accounts with game and characters that i cant use again i hope somone reads this because
    its been 2 years and no one has helped me.
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Tony M, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry for this whole situation you're going through, I know how frustrating it can be when something like this happens. But keep in mind that this is only a public Microsoft forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Having said that, the support cannot help in this type of account recovery cases either since all of this is through the recovery form I think you have already tried it but if you forgot the email unfortunately I think there is not much that can be done.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

If you want to contact Support to get a little more information, you can do so through the following link (Although they can't help you recover your account, they may be able to tell you some useful information).

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

locked out of my microsoft/xbox account.

Hi Melodia-Nocturne,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Being locked out of your Xbox profile and/or your Microsoft account can surely be very frustrating and hopefully, the tips and tools we have available can assist you to get everything recovered.
    Sadly, we here on the forums lack the tools necessary to recover the account for you and there is no way at this time to separate an Xbox profile from a Microsoft account.

If you've already used our Lost Password Solution and have filled out the online account recovery form, you would have received an
    email confirmation, you should have then received a response to the request within 24 hours of the confirmation email. The email will would either provide a reset link for your password, or state that there was not enough information to process or verify your
    identity.

If you have not received either of those notifications, then it is recommended to fill out the online account recovery form again and attempt to provide further information concerning your account. I personally recommend that you follow the steps from the
    Lost Password Solution as best you can as this tool contains a lot of helpful tips and information regarding recovering your account successfully. This form is the fastest way possible to recover your account or reset your password.

Should you be referring to a lock directly on your Microsoft account/Outlook email rather than your Xbox profile, then I would alternatively recommend the support article Unlock
    your Microsoft account or Outlook email
    to unlock the account.

Go ahead and give the troubleshooting another try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
Thema:

1. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT) - Similar Threads - HELP RECOVERING EMAIL

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  4. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  7. Help recovering an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering an account?: My email address was hacked so along with it my gamertag. They changed the associated email and deleted my email and my back up email and phone number so as i couldn't recover it. I have put in a...
  8. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  9. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  10. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...