Help! Rainbow six siege error code 0x838601e7.

Discus and support Help! Rainbow six siege error code 0x838601e7. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help! Played Rainbow six siege for around a year and yesterday out of blue can’t get on and keep getting this error code 0x838601e7. Googled solutions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CTipping, Sep 23, 2018.

1. CTipping
    CTipping Guest

Help! Played Rainbow six siege for around a year and yesterday out of blue can’t get on and keep getting this error code 0x838601e7. Googled solutions and checked my NAT type is open but still can’t get on. Any ideas?

i can play all my other games so not an internet connection problem.

:)

CTipping, Sep 23, 2018
  2. rainbow six it keeps on saying "took forever to start error code 0x838601e7

every time when I'm trying to play rainbow six siege, it keeps on saying " took for ever to start error code 0x838601e7"

LogicalGoblin21, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Rainbow six Siege

Trying to play Rainbow Six Siege, but the game won’t run. Keeps coming up with error code 0x838601e7. I put this code into Xbox support but it doesn’t recognise it. Can anybody help

SeveralSpider04, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Julian_, Sep 24, 2018
  5. CTipping
    CTipping Guest
    Thanks. Just tried this but still doesn t work. Game gets as far as syncing data and then the error code comes upmsaying something went wrong.

any ither suggestions?

Do you think it could be my data saved on my console that has corrupted? If so do you know how we could fix this?

CTipping, Sep 24, 2018
  6. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi CTipping,

If you haven't already I would suggest for you to remove and re-add your profile on your Xbox:

1. Remove your profile
      1. On your controller, Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
      2. Select Settings > All Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
      3. Select your profile, then Remove.
      4. Go to the Power & startup setting and restart your Xbox.
    2. Add your profile
      2. Select Sign in > Add & manage.
      3. Enter the Microsoft account email address and password for your profile, then follow the instructions.
    When you’re done, try launching your game or app again.

If that doesn't work check this out:
    My Xbox One game won't start or freezes during gameplay.

Best wishes!

XBF Leslie D, Sep 24, 2018
  7. CTipping
    CTipping Guest
    Thanks! Removing and adding Profile didnt work but then used link you provided and eventually got to reloading the OS on the xbox which did the trick!

thanks again!

CTipping, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Onyx Is Here Win User

Error code 6-0x000010000 HELP

9. Julian_ Win User

10. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi CTipping,

If you haven't already I would suggest for you to remove and re-add your profile on your Xbox:

1. Remove your profile
      2. Select Settings > All Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
      3. Select your profile, then Remove.
      4. Go to the Power & startup setting and restart your Xbox.
    2. Add your profile
      2. Select Sign in > Add & manage.
      3. Enter the Microsoft account email address and password for your profile, then follow the instructions.
    When you’re done, try launching your game or app again.

If that doesn't work check this out:
    My Xbox One game won't start or freezes during gameplay.

Best wishes!
  11. CTipping Win User

Thanks! Removing and adding Profile didnt work but then used link you provided and eventually got to reloading the OS on the xbox which did the trick!

thanks again!
  12. CTipping Win User

Thanks. Just tried this but still doesn t work. Game gets as far as syncing data and then the error code comes upmsaying something went wrong.

any ither suggestions?

Do you think it could be my data saved on my console that has corrupted? If so do you know how we could fix this?
Thema:

1. Help! Rainbow six siege error code 0x838601e7. - Similar Threads - Help Rainbow six

2. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  3. rainbow six siege wont work, i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rainbow six siege wont work, i need help: every time i load up rainbow six siege its trys to make me buy gamepass ultimate or xbox live gold (i alredy own gold) can someone tell me the probleem? d2a5f4a2-4b2e-4e6a-80cc-2a7758342c3a
  4. I can’t play Rainbow six siege help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Rainbow six siege help: I bought gold for Rainbow six siege and when i try to play it it shows I need gamepass ultimate I tried everything I downloaded it from disc couldn’t play, I download from the gamepass section I...
  5. I keep on getting ddosed on rainbow six seige please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep on getting ddosed on rainbow six seige please help: Microsoft I have been being ddosed and I was playing a ranked game then one of my teams named [mod removed] and [mod removed] which are super toxic and use a booting system I was talking to the...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege not working. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege not working. PLEASE HELP!: This bug has been happening to me for months. i really just want to play the game put everytime i load into it, it kicks me back to the home screen. it'll load in for 10-20 seconds then kick me....
  7. Rainbow six siege second account help!!(xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege second account help!!(xbox one): I purchased rainbow six siege, and played on a second account i made off of my main one. I played normally on that account for a while, and i could sign out of my main one while i played, and i...
  8. Why can't anyone help me? (Rainbow Six Siege Codes)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't anyone help me? (Rainbow Six Siege Codes): I chatted with Xbox Support yesterday, and they told me to post to the support forum to get my Rainbow 6 Vegas (1 and 2) game codes from my Rainbow Six Siege purchase. So, I posted a thread...
  9. Looking for help with Rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for help with Rainbow six siege: ( Sorry i wasnt sure if all my requests should be one post or done separately.) I'm unhappy with the product I've received and was told I would likely get a refund, i've elaborated further in my...
  10. Rainbow six siege store not working please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow six siege store not working please help: Please help! This glitch has happened in battlefield one aswell I don't know if it's just my account but when I try to buy something from their store in either game it comes up with a loading...