[HELP] Problem with download of DLC on the xbox live

Discus and support [HELP] Problem with download of DLC on the xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, first of all, sorry for my english, I'm french . I've got a problem when I want to download a DLC. When I want to download this, is wrote... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReaKt MaGiic, Feb 26, 2014.

1. ReaKt MaGiic
    ReaKt MaGiic Guest

Hello, first of all, sorry for my english, I'm french .

I've got a problem when I want to download a DLC. When I want to download this, is wrote "there is a problem with the service try later" with this code:8012271F.I've followed the advise for this
    code but nothing walks.This DLC cost 1€99 and I have 10€48 on my xbox live acompt and no paypal's acompt or credit card on my xbox live acompt. My contact information is true, I don't know how buy this DLC

Thanks for reading [HELP] Problem with download of DLC on the xbox live ;)

:)

ReaKt MaGiic, Feb 26, 2014
  2. SKYRIM DLC DAWNGUARD IS NOT AVAILABLE IN BRAZILIAN XBOX LIVE. WHY AND WHEN WILL BE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD?

since yesterday the option to download the dlc is not on my xbox live menu please help.

W4lkingDeadM4n, Feb 26, 2014
  3. Thirecks
    Thirecks Guest
    Max Payne 3 Xbox Live Incomplete (Solo 1, 2, 3)

I had the same problem with the DLC.

I have successfully downloaded parts 1 & 3 but the part 2 is still missing ! It is impossible for me to download it from the main menu (and the three DLC do not appear in the Xbox LIVE marketplace...). Can you help me please ?

Thirecks, Feb 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Feb 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: