help preview member battlefield 1 black screen won't load

Discus and support help preview member battlefield 1 black screen won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased battlefield 1 for my Xbox one console and haven't been able to play for over 24 hours. It loads the guy with the gun then goes black like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HAyN DvS, Oct 25, 2016.

1. HAyN DvS
    HAyN DvS Guest

Purchased battlefield 1 for my Xbox one console and haven't been able to play for over 24 hours. It loads the guy with the gun then goes black like it's loading and after awhile it just crashes to the home screen. I can't even explain how frustrating this
    has been. Didn't know I was a preview member.

I've been bounced around all day can someone please help me.

:)

HAyN DvS, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Medstop
    Medstop Guest
    Xbox One "Black Screen" (Anybody Know How To Fix It?)

I have xbox 1. COD Ghosts starts to load then the screen goes black. I've powered it off, and tried ejecting the disc and putting it back in. The game still won't load completely. An ambassador couldn't help, anyone know what the problem is

Medstop, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Medstop
    Medstop Guest
    Black screen while game is loading!!!

I have xbox 1. COD Ghosts starts to load then the screen goes black. I've powered it off, and tried ejecting the disc and putting it back in. The game still won't load completely. An ambassador couldn't help, anyone know what the problem is

Medstop, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Medstop Win User

Xbox One "Black Screen" (Anybody Know How To Fix It?)

5. Knyce84 Win User

Won't load game! Stuck loading/updating on the home page!

I have a black screen too.. won't load
  6. H0MEIMPR0VEMENT Win User

cover arts won't load only the xbox live cover is showed up

Since today many more cover arts (20) won't load. Before today not more than 5 cover arts won't load.

-Not a preview programm member

-Redownload the content doesn't fix this problem
  7. PePpErEdNuTs23 Win User

Preview member- black screen of death

I have tried this a few times, the screen never comes up. I never hear multiple beeps. I have also tried holding all the other button combos just incase. I have been trying to fix it for almost 12 hours now attempting different combos and even trying to
    cool it with a fan
  8. Echo4Ent Win User

Preview member- black screen of death

There are a handful of threads on the Insiders Reddit dealing with the issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...ter_restarting_for_the_update_xbox_wont_turn/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/9flg6n/xbox_wont_respond_after_attempting_to_restart/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/9fk3vk/black_screen_of_death_no_video_input/

Insider support seems to be asking people to leave the unit plugged in, and let it sit for 72 hours. There are also people who have been told to send it in for a replacement.

Keep an eye on the Reddit forums, as they have the most current info for Xbox Insiders issues.
Thema:

1. help preview member battlefield 1 black screen won't load - Similar Threads - help preview member

2. I need help with Minecraft preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft preview: Hello I have a resource pack on Minecraft that supports ray tracing but it says “This pack contains information to allow ray tracing but your device does not support this” I’m on an Xbox series s...
  3. Help with Xbox one X E100 error possibly running an insider preview

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox one X E100 error possibly running an insider preview: Hello! I just purchased an used xbox one x and I was welcomed with E100 00000703 80910008 error. The os version is 22621.2864.amd64fre.xb_flt_2211ni.221130-1745 And of course I googled around...
  4. I figured I could use a little help getting into Xbox Update Preview Alpha, currently in beta

in XboX Insiders
    I figured I could use a little help getting into Xbox Update Preview Alpha, currently in beta: Hello all! My name is Trey. I love betas. Something about being a part of making something is truly exciting for me. I have been an insider for 8 years now and I'm also a windows insider. I'm...
  5. Help I haven't recieved my Beta key for Gears Of War and I'm a preview member!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help I haven't recieved my Beta key for Gears Of War and I'm a preview member!: I haven't recieved my beta key for gears of war and I'm a preview member can you help me please 0b475039-70be-4cdf-be24-600a4b4748dd
  6. Preview Member Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview Member Help?: On my Original Xbox One I was a preview member and I recently got the Elite bundle. I had traded my old Xbox towards it. However the Preview member app isn't up to download, nor is it on my pins....
  7. i was an xbox preview member and i need help understanding it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was an xbox preview member and i need help understanding it.: before i start i want u all to know im new to these forums i dont really understand them. so i was a preview member on my 360 and i got early access to internet explorer and a diffrent...
  8. New Preview Member in need of help

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Preview Member in need of help: I just became a Preview Member and already I'm having problems with it. The main thing being that I can't access my Preview Dashboard. Whenever I try, I get the message that it 'needs an update...
  9. Looking for help to become a Xbox preview member .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for help to become a Xbox preview member .: hello all, I have been looking for someone to invite me to the program . I would be very thankful if someone would spare the time to do so . my Gt is ., thank you in advance...
  10. Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!: I am a preview program member on Xbox One but I still don't have access to the forums, please help. I've been a member now for a good while. Please help, THANK YOU!...