help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read

Discus and support help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I pre-ordered battlefield 2042. And when i go to my order history there’s no option to cancel it and it says “payment failed” i typed up how to cancel... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BongLong45Nong, Nov 10, 2021.

1. help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read

I pre-ordered battlefield 2042. And when i go to my order history there’s no option to cancel it and it says “payment failed” i typed up how to cancel the pre order but it says if you’ve been charged already you can’t. but it says my payment failed? help. (also i don’t want to cancel the preorder just confused why it does that.)

submitted by /u/BongLong45Nong
    [link] [comments]

/u/BongLong45Nong, Nov 10, 2021
  2. NewTornadoAlley Win User

Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected via USB C one slight nudge and it will disconnect. Any Fixes/Help?

That twister smashing through battlefield 2042 isnt helping me decompress well!!
  3. Undeadfire Zero Win User

1000/1000 Club

Ah I was a little confused with it but wasn't making actual sense since 500 AF is on a different timeline against 400 AF.
  4. Scissoraptor Win User

Stupid refund service

Battlefield 2042 and I bought it at release
  5. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  6. GuillaumeClouthier Win User

random dev error 6068 when playing warzone problem event name D3DDRED2

Performed procedures as requested without success. Wonder why I'm able to play Battlefield 2042 with ultra settings without any crashes while GPU is more under stress.

Any other tips, any other informations that you would need to resolve the situation pls ??

Best regards

Guillaume Clouthier
Thema:

help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read

1. help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read - Similar Threads - help pls preorder

2. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  3. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  4. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  7. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  8. Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help: I was changing my resolution when I accidently reset it, then I rebooted my pc and the screen was all black it has been like this for hours can anyone please help me I have tried many different...
  9. Pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    Pls help: I bought 2 packs, each 5 euros, it was the same pack twice. For some minecoins or what they are called. The minecraft currency i mean. I still want the pack once and my 5 euros which i payed on...
  10. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc