help plox

Discus and support help plox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, ive got some really weird bug on my xbox xbox and microsoft store are saying that ive completly downloaded witcher 3 GOTY, but when i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B4D WITCH3R, Oct 26, 2017.

  1. B4D WITCH3R
    B4D WITCH3R Guest

    help plox


    hi,

    ive got some really weird bug on my xbox

    xbox and microsoft store are saying that ive completly downloaded witcher 3 GOTY, but when i try to move to Velen, it says its downloaded in 32%

    tried to go offline and turn console off,.and was checking store and apps for "download" option, but game figures as downloaded so theres no option i could keep installing it and nor its actually downloading

    do i really have to uninstall the game?

    :)
     
    B4D WITCH3R, Oct 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Thug Morris
    Thug Morris Guest
    Wipeout Kinect Review

    More kinect games plox M$. It's clearly what the gamers want
     
    Thug Morris, Oct 26, 2017
    #2
  3. I No Way I
    I No Way I Guest
    How Much Competition will SR IV be to GTA V?

    Boring... go to the SR thread plox
     
    I No Way I, Oct 26, 2017
    #3
  4. woudchuck
    woudchuck Guest

    help plox

    Hi, My problem is similar, except mine is Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Have tried twice a slow network, gets to 30 percent and then can't install anymore cause the xbox store says it is installed. When I try to play it it says I need to wait for the content to
    download then I press a and that is it. Took 5 days to get to 30 percent and don't want to try a third time,
     
    woudchuck, Oct 28, 2017
    #4
  5. woudchuck Win User

    help plox

    Hi, My problem is similar, except mine is Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Have tried twice a slow network, gets to 30 percent and then can't install anymore cause the xbox store says it is installed. When I try to play it it says I need to wait for the content to
    download then I press a and that is it. Took 5 days to get to 30 percent and don't want to try a third time,
  6. I No Way I Win User

    How Much Competition will SR IV be to GTA V?

    Boring... go to the SR thread plox
  7. Thug Morris Win User

    Wipeout Kinect Review

    More kinect games plox M$. It's clearly what the gamers want
  8. HatTrickSwayzee Win User

    KOTH boosting - get your wings! [;)]

    Im so up too boost all weekend, if someone is hosting invite or add me plox :D
  9. G Unituk07 Win User

    Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night for an auction?

    I'm offering you a WRX STi '11 (not that i have one just offering) now geif code plox xD
Thema:

help plox

Loading...
  1. help plox - Similar Threads - help plox

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...