Help Please! wired Xbox One controller stops working midgame on PC

Discus and support Help Please! wired Xbox One controller stops working midgame on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Could someone please help me figure this out? I have a brand new wired Xbox One controller I hooked into my gaming desktop to play Sea of Thieves. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vandapanda78, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Vandapanda78
    Vandapanda78 Guest

Could someone please help me figure this out? I have a brand new wired Xbox One controller I hooked into my gaming desktop to play Sea of Thieves. It works but every once in a while I will get hit somehow & my controller just quits working. Sometimes
    I can exit the game & the controller comes back but this is not a very good option when I am playing with others as well as streaming.

Thank you!

:)

Vandapanda78, Jun 23, 2018
  2. sal_panahi
    sal_panahi Guest
    Need help finding a true universal wireless over the ear headset

Hi all,
    I need help with finding a universal wireless over the ear (around the ear) gaming headset that must work with PC, Xbox one, and PS4, and must be over the ear!
    I know some headsets like Astro A50 are so called wireless, but when it comes to the Xbox one, you have to wire it to the controller for the mic to work.
    So please help me to find a true universal wireless headset.
    Price: the lower, the better!

sal_panahi, Jun 23, 2018
  3. controller for Windows

A xbox 360 wired controller will not work on pc? is this correct? do i have to purchase a special wired controller to use with my pc? any help is appreciated ... i would obviously like to use my existing 360 controller if this is possible please help me
    ... pretty please?

o0Gamer4Life0o, Jun 23, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: