help please, when i try two radeem a code, it said: you cant acquire this item, change ...

Discus and support help please, when i try two radeem a code, it said: you cant acquire this item, change ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i try two radeem a code, it said: you cant acquire this item, in your currently selected language. Please help 6e23a540-c7ce-4063-b22e-62c41b68fc7a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by maseky, Dec 13, 2016.

1. maseky
    maseky Guest

help please, when i try two radeem a code, it said: you cant acquire this item, change ...

when i try two radeem a code, it said: you cant acquire this item, in your currently selected language.

Please help

:)

maseky, Dec 13, 2016
  2. MrAnimalPump
    MrAnimalPump Guest
    Tekken 6 redeem code not working

XBOS-3012

65d0efc0-22b6-44ca-a1ac-3c730d5da4c8

2017/03/14 - 02:56:10 UTC

This is the error code I get. When I try to redeem it said: "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language. Change your language region in settings or go to microsoft.com//redeem."

I've done what it asked multiple times and I get the same thing. Please advise.

MrAnimalPump, Dec 13, 2016
  3. Leandro H K
    Leandro H K Guest
    You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language

How I reesolve this?

You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language

Is a code of Gears of Wars 3

I already try change language and nothing....

Leandro H K, Dec 13, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

What is the code for? What region is your account set for and what region are you physically located in?

Depending on what the code is for, some content is region locked. So in order to download it, your account region would have to match your physical location and you would have to live in a region where the content is available.

Smwutches, Dec 13, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: