help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline

Discus and support help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to start the minecraft launcher online, it works right. but all of a sudden when i try it offline, it gives me error code (0x1), only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finbar Neal, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Finbar Neal
    Finbar Neal Guest

when i try to start the minecraft launcher online, it works right. but all of a sudden when i try it offline, it gives me error code (0x1), only telling me "the game has crashed." i tried updating drivers (they were all up to date), i tried uninstalling and redownloading the game and reinstalling it from the microsoft store, i tried testing it offline and online, i tried running it as an administrator, i tried turning off all the background processes, i tried signing out and back in again. its been like this a few days. i play offline a lot and have a lot of progress on one file that ive poured my heart, soul, time and effort into and dont want access to it to be restricted to it when im not connected to a network. it used to work just fine. its infuriating. please help.

:)

Finbar Neal, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Oscar Dvroak Win User

i have the same issue and have tried all the steps
  3. obi pye Win User

Hi, I’ve had the same issue tried every thing you said to do, still comes up with the crash and I just have no idea what to do and it’s making me very angry due to paying for a game just for this to happen and not be able to play it

Is there anything that can happen from here or anything to try
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Finbar Neal,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble with the Minecraft launcher offline. I understand how frustrating it can be to lose access to your progress and enjoy the game.

There are a few possible causes for this error code (0x1), such as corrupted game files, incompatible software, or network issues. Here are some steps you can try to fix the problem:

- Make sure your Windows 10 is up to date. You can check for updates by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

- Reset the Minecraft app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Minecraft > Advanced options > Reset.

- Clear the Microsoft Store cache by pressing the Windows key + R, typing wsreset.exe, and clicking OK.

- Run the Windows troubleshooter by going to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters > Windows Store Apps.

- Disable any antivirus or firewall software that might interfere with the game.

- Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable and secure.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. Alex Boland Win User

(0x87e50038) Error

it wont work minecraft launcher wont work
Thema:

1. help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline - Similar Threads - help please minecraft

2. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  3. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  4. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  5. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  6. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  7. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  8. Please help me. Minecraft Migration.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me. Minecraft Migration.: My account that I have had for 12 years, I bought in april of 2012. I am unable to sleep or eat or drink, with my body constantly shaking. This account is one has some of the most important...
  9. I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!: Years ago, I bought minecraft and had the account under a cox email. Cox after some time shut down, and I could no longer access this email, and thus couldnt access my account. I then created a...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...