HELP PLEASE-Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall

Discus and support HELP PLEASE-Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't been able to play Titanfall for a week because I keep getting an error message that says "Failed to load Profile" Has anyone had this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ETERNAL C4A, Mar 28, 2014.

1. ETERNAL C4A
    ETERNAL C4A Guest

I haven't been able to play Titanfall for a week because I keep getting an error message that says "Failed to load Profile"

Has anyone had this problem? If so, how was it resolved. EA can't help me and Microsoft is having trouble with this issue also.

:)

ETERNAL C4A, Mar 28, 2014
  2. ETERNAL C4A
    ETERNAL C4A Guest
    Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall ... HELP PLEASE

i haven't been able to play Titanfall for a week because I keep getting an error message that says "Failed to load Profile"

has anyone had this problem? If so how was it resolved. EA can't help me and Microsoft can't seem to help me either.

ETERNAL C4A, Mar 28, 2014
  3. SinCity333
    SinCity333 Guest
    Cannot Log into any games on my Xbox One

sounds like my issue... on titanfall. error: failed to read profile

Forza wont even load.

I'm on day four now without being able to play.

There is a 'service alert' for playing online games. I hope they fix it soon.

SinCity333, Mar 28, 2014
  4. acosme
    acosme Guest

I can"t play because it doesn"t even load the first phase.

acosme, Apr 9, 2014
  5. Try power down on your console hold for 5/8 secs.

Than reset your router it worked for me

MessiahBrowny, Apr 9, 2014
  6. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    Yeah, that seems like a networking issue. Are you having other trouble with any other games? Is there any lag or other problems?

CMUchippewa, Apr 11, 2014
  7. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    X1 is a home networking bully. If we turn on 2 at same time we have all kinds of problems and can not play games like fitness or even today Kinect sports rivals would not log into servers. This online only stuff is a big headache.

drivesafely, Oct 31, 2018
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

Try power down on your console hold for 5/8 secs.

Than reset your router it worked for me
  9. acosme Win User

I can"t play because it doesn"t even load the first phase.
  10. drivesafely Win User

X1 is a home networking bully. If we turn on 2 at same time we have all kinds of problems and can not play games like fitness or even today Kinect sports rivals would not log into servers. This online only stuff is a big headache.
  11. CMUchippewa Win User

Yeah, that seems like a networking issue. Are you having other trouble with any other games? Is there any lag or other problems?
  12. SinCity333 Win User

Cannot Log into any games on my Xbox One

sounds like my issue... on titanfall. error: failed to read profile

Forza wont even load.

I'm on day four now without being able to play.

There is a 'service alert' for playing online games. I hope they fix it soon.
Thema:

1. HELP PLEASE-Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall - Similar Threads - HELP PLEASE Error

2. how to fix error please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix error please help: when I try to set up my new elite pro 2 controller it says i need to log into xbox live and when i do i get this error code " 0x80072EFD " on the xbox app and ond the xbox accessories app please...
  3. I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me: Hi, my Xbox is not letting me do party chat Help me I tried pretty much everything, please help fix my problem 00873cc3-ce6f-49be-b9b9-2f573254229f
  4. When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!: I just bought a Xbox Series S and installed the Dev kit App. During the process of registration as a developer account, all my cards get refused and I get an error message (error 6152). It is...
  5. Error Code 80151912 help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 80151912 help me please: I found myself playing all night without any problem, now I want to play again and I get this error. I already restarted the console and it still doesn't solve it. NOTE: THE INTERNET...
  6. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...
  7. Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?: Suddenly getting this message while playing Starfield on Xbox cloud gaming: Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud Xbox support page gives this advice: This error occurs...
  8. system errors 101 and 106. Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    system errors 101 and 106. Please help.: Not sure where to turn but I'm getting System error e101 and e106. I've tried OSU1,2 and 3 and they all shut down my system. I looked up the OS version and turned out the be insider build....
  9. Fallout 4 Game pass PC Launcher Error?? (Please help)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Game pass PC Launcher Error?? (Please help): My fallout 4 on my PC won't open and keeps giving me a file system error (-2015294512) through the gamelauncherhelper.exe file. When I say this I went to my fallout 4 file and tried to open up the...
  10. Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!: I had to reinstall windows 11 and ever since I've had issue with Xbox app. I've reinstalled the app several items. Updated from store etc. But still having the issue. Please advise...