HELP PLEASE-ABOUT $$$$

Discus and support HELP PLEASE-ABOUT $$$$ in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello (sorry if this is a little long). I am in the process of downloading "Homefront" The Revolution." I download a good amount of demos (one of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by briab guy, Mar 18, 2017.

1. briab guy
    briab guy Guest

HELP PLEASE-ABOUT $$$$

hello

(sorry if this is a little long).

I am in the process of downloading "Homefront" The Revolution."

I download a good amount of demos (one of the things I "really" miss from the

360 days-there just arn't as many)

I do not remember starting the download. BUT---It is like 45GB BIG BIG demo

huh?

I am very worried that I am downloading the full game which costs more then I can

afford (no matter what it costs. )

I am in my 60's and on a very fixed income and just can't afford it!

I "ALWAYS" (no exception) when I buy a game get the hard media. A DVD!!!--

So if I had purchased this game I would have went to Game Stop or etc... store

and had the disk.

I am VERY concerned that I am going to get billed for this game some how. In my

account I can't find any reference to it being bought or owed for.

PLEASE PLEASE someone tell me what is going on with this game/ is the demo

45GIG's? How am I downloading it without pasyment?

:)

briab guy, Mar 18, 2017
  2. Moshimo
    Moshimo Guest
    Is the new BlazBlue worth $50?

I need your help. Is this worth the price tag? I like how it looks and moves, but I am not 100% about buying it yet. Is there anybody out there that has bought this game? Please help me decide.

Moshimo, Mar 18, 2017
  3. Mike.priddy
    Mike.priddy Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

I have just set up my xbox one and the sound doesn't sound right. I have it on a 5.1 dolby system it's really odd on call of duty advanced warfare the centre speaker works during cinematic scenes but has no volume during game play it sounds ok and the gun and voice effects come mainly from the front two speakers but that can't be right????

Has anyone else got call of duty set up on 5.1 dolby system?

Mike.priddy, Mar 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

HELP PLEASE-ABOUT $$$$

If you didn't receive an email confirming your purchase, and/or you don't see the purchase at Sign in to your Microsoft account, then you did not purchase the game. Some games have a trial you can download which is basically a download of the full game, but
    you only have a limited amount of time to play it.

Smwutches, Mar 19, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

HELP PLEASE-ABOUT $$$$