HELP! Perfect record but can't send messages due to past behavior!

Discus and support HELP! Perfect record but can't send messages due to past behavior! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just got an xbox one for christmas so I am new to the whole system. I had a problem with messaging my friends the message turns orange and says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaltyTryhqrd, Jan 11, 2017.

1. SaltyTryhqrd
    SaltyTryhqrd Guest

Hi, I just got an xbox one for christmas so I am new to the whole system. I had a problem with messaging my friends the message turns orange and says "Message didn't send. Try again later." When I tried to message someone from the xbox website it said "Because
    of past behavior you can't send messages." But I checked and it says I have a perfect record and have done nothing wrong. I haven't ever chatted with anyone in game. This happened as soon as I first tried to message someone. I have checked my privacy settings
    and they are fine. Please help I don't know what else to do.

:)

SaltyTryhqrd, Jan 11, 2017
  2. Cant send messages on console or website

It says due to my past behavior I cant send messages, according to the xbox enforcement site I have a perfect record

Garth-[xboxvenue], Jan 11, 2017
  3. x AN0NiiMiiS
    x AN0NiiMiiS Guest
    Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior"

xbox will not allow me to send messages, it says it is due to my past behavior but I have a perfect record and don't have any bans. I've already sent the code to my phone and submitted it and checked my reputation yet it still will not allow me to send any
    messages. Please help!

x AN0NiiMiiS, Jan 11, 2017
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Can't send messages due to past behavior?

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  5. Mister Beep Win User

"Can't send messages due to past behavior."

Hey Reptar,

Could you post back with the following information? That will help us understand the issue and go from there!

1. Which specific error code and message do you receive when trying to send a message?:

2. Does similar issues occur within the Xbox app? (If you can, please try messaging on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Windows Phone 10, iOS, or Android):

3. Does similar errors occur on Xbox.com? If you haven't already, please try messaging from there as well:

4. Have you followed each of the steps on our Xbox Live Message Error Solution, including adding a phone number?

Please post back with all of that info so we can assist further. Thanks!
  6. Donald Trump UV Win User

Hey there x AN0NiiMiiS.

Have you had a chance to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    ? All information on suspensions can be found there, which should help narrow down why you're seeing that message. Unfortunately Enforcement issues aren't supported here on the forums.
    That does not help..
  7. HailedWriter10 Win User

Apparently enforcement issues aren't supported or solved anywhere.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there x AN0NiiMiiS.

Have you had a chance to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    ? All information on suspensions can be found there, which should help narrow down why you're seeing that message. Unfortunately Enforcement issues aren't supported here on the forums.
Thema:

1. HELP! Perfect record but can't send messages due to past behavior! - Similar Threads - HELP Perfect record

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. My mic sounds terrible on Xbox Live Party but perfect on Discord. HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic sounds terrible on Xbox Live Party but perfect on Discord. HELP PLEASE: So I am a pc player and use discord 90% of the time and it works great with my Razr mic. The issue I have is when I join an xbox live party it sounds like im communicating from an airplane (thats...
  9. HELP,please!! Cant connect to xbox 1 live on cod infinite warfare.Dl online and was perfect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP,please!! Cant connect to xbox 1 live on cod infinite warfare.Dl online and was perfect ...: says cod infinite warfare cant connect to xbox live.xbox live is active,we updated,we did the settings,restarted the router and modem.first it was the NAT :strict that started so fixed...
  10. Perfect Internet Connection.. or so im told, but can't connect to xbox live. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Internet Connection.. or so im told, but can't connect to xbox live. PLEASE HELP: I am connected to my perfectly fine internet connection, yet I can't access anything online. When I test network connection, everything is fine yet I can't do anything with it. I've tried hard...