Help, On Xbox One, If Battlefield 4 was run last time i played, i need to restart my xbox

Discus and support Help, On Xbox One, If Battlefield 4 was run last time i played, i need to restart my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my Xbox one, if I play or launch BF4, then turn off my Xbox the next time i turn it on, i can't launch any apps, play any games or leave the home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IceTv741, Feb 11, 2015.

1. IceTv741
    IceTv741 Guest

Help, On Xbox One, If Battlefield 4 was run last time i played, i need to restart my xbox

On my Xbox one, if I play or launch BF4, then turn off my Xbox the next time i turn it on, i can't launch any apps, play any games or leave the home screen

:)

IceTv741, Feb 11, 2015
  2. Antaxious
    Antaxious Guest
    I lost Battlefield 4

Hey, I was playing battlefield 4 and my game crached i think and it putted me in the xbox home screen so i was going to my games and apps to restart battlefield 4 but battlefield wasnt in my games and apps anymore. console: xbox one Gamertag:
    i really hope u can help me the game was free.

Antaxious, Feb 11, 2015
  3. wolfsam4
    wolfsam4 Guest
    xbox servers?

do games like call of duty ghosts and battlefield 4 on xbox 360 use the same server as the xbox one versions? i mean if my friend played battlefield 4 on xbox one and i was on 360 could we be in same match?

wolfsam4, Feb 11, 2015
  4. TangentialShark Win User

WTF this is the 5th time i have been kicked to the home screen?

The only game I have at the moment for my Xbox One is Battlefield 4 and I have been kicked to the Xbox Home screen about 10 times as well since last Monday. It happens randomly while playing the story or in the middle of a Multiplayer match, but so far,
    I have not lost any save progress. It may just be a matter of time...
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Please fix the party chat!

If you've got a router connected to a gateway that's also a combined modem/router (eg: Netgear CGD24G), you may run into connection issues since both devices run NAT. You need to only have one router/NAT that connects directly to your console and the gateway.

The way to fix this is to switch the router to Bridge mode. You can contact your ISP for help with this and make your router operate as a standard modem.

If this not an option, you have to consider which device to keep, since you can't use them both, at the same time.

Further more there is a known issue with Battlefield 4 where users are unable to turn party chat on while Battlefield 4 is running. Until a patch is sent, the current work around is to turn on party chat before running Battlefield 4, or, if Battlefield
    4 is currently running, to close it down.

To close Battlefield 4 (or any app), go to the home screen (Xbox One Button), highlight the app (usually in the main window), and press the menu button (former start button). There should be an option to "quit." When the app is closed, party chat should
    turn on without issue.

If you want to use Skype. The new Xbox One Party system is geared towards SmartMatch and group gaming. Users trying to play different games may be greeted by constant invites into one or more games. For example, one user may be playing Dead Rising 3 and
    will be greeted with an invite into Battlefield 4 Team Deathmatch where the rest of the party members are playing.
  6. Arkanoiiid Win User

Battlefield 4 Drops out to homescreen

Hi guys,

i have the same issue, but very randomly in-game.

But it happens almost each time i starting BF4 :

i'm lauching the game, then the bf4 "splashcreen" appears, and after 1 second of loading, it brings me back to the dashboard's home screen.

I need to restart the game 3 to 4 times before it run correctly.

It seems to works better if i use the kinect's voice command to start the game " xbox go to battlefield 4".
  7. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Battlefield CTE

As long as you are a member of the Xbox One preview program, have Battlefield 4 Premium you will be granted access to the CTE at some point.

I am unsure as to the order of the way invites are sent out but I received mine a few days ago which asked me to fill a survey on the Xbox Preview survey app.

The amount of time you play or have played Battlefield 4 will not have any reflection on the selection process. That is obvious.

This link provides you with the info and FAQ's about the CTE on Xbox One.
    help.ea.com/.../help-us-improve-battlefield-4-in-the-community-test-environment
  8. Rusted Ace2013 Win User

Which will be your last purchased Xbox 360 game?

At first, what comes to mind for me as the final game I'll buy for the Xbox 360 would either be Battlefield 4 or COD: Ghosts, but since both are coming to the Xbox One, I may hold out for awhile. As I still have plenty to play, it would be difficult for
    me to say what I'll pick up last, but if I have to pick, it's Battlefield 4, probably to get a feel for the game before I get my Xbox One sometime next year.
Thema:

1. Help, On Xbox One, If Battlefield 4 was run last time i played, i need to restart my xbox - Similar Threads - Help Battlefield was

2. can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?: I have 20242 battle field. I purchased this game and I have a disc for this. I also purchased EA Play subscription to play this game but it keep asking me to choose other plan while I open the...
  3. I need help with Battlefield 5 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Battlefield 5 multiplayer: I have xbox game pass ultimate i bought it last week i play games such as battlefield 1 and rainbow six siege Fifa...ext every game works fine but when i tried to play battlefield v i cant play...
  4. I need help with my battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my battlefield 2042: I downloaded battlefield 2042 again and played rush XL and when I wanted to play it again it just showed the loading screen and I could hear the game but I could only see the loading screen I...
  5. Can't find add on from Battlefield 1 - Help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find add on from Battlefield 1 - Help!!: Hi guys, I am new to the Xbox One and Xbox family, so please forgive me for my inexperience. I recently bought the add on for Battlefield 1 (They Shall Not Pass) and purchased it from the Store....
  6. help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read

in XboX Insiders
    help pls. i preorder battlefield 2042 and it’s confusing af just read: I pre-ordered battlefield 2042. And when i go to my order history there’s no option to cancel it and it says “payment failed” i typed up how to cancel the pre order but it says if you’ve been...
  7. Battlefield 3 Multiplayer. please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Multiplayer. please help: So i just bought bf3 off the marketplace because i wanted to get into some multiplayer. However when i try to select the multiplayer option the game just freezes on the dark blue screen and wont...
  8. Is there another place to get help on Battlefield 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there another place to get help on Battlefield 1?: EA keeps giving me the run-around. Eight months in, and when I call in with a known problem, they start out with "did you unplug it and plug it back in"? Yes, I did this like 2 years ago. Can we...
  9. Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...: Xbox Assist is a joke. The website for Xbox One Support is an endless loop of non-assistance. To contact support is an unavailable option. Your competitors now have leverage on your company as...
  10. Battlefield 1, Free Period [HELP]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1, Free Period [HELP]: Hi all, I give you the context, there are 1-2 week, Battlefield 1 was free and I didn't download in 100% I would know : if I finish the download (my connexion is very bad), I will can play ? or...