Help on sending messages on Xbox one live says can't send error ?

Discus and support Help on sending messages on Xbox one live says can't send error ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; help on how to fix it just got this xbox and can't send messages 42667768-b498-4818-90b5-ad42ffa88c55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gunnaluvme, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Gunnaluvme
    Gunnaluvme Guest

help on how to fix it just got this xbox and can't send messages

:)

Gunnaluvme, Feb 17, 2017
  2. Why can't I send massages

Hi there, what happens when you try to send messages? Are you seeing any particular error messages? Also, what Xbox platform(s) are you having trouble sending messages on?

We have steps that may help if you're having trouble sending Xbox messages .

Mister Cazador, Feb 17, 2017
  3. l Ban4na l
    l Ban4na l Guest
    Please help!

I can't send messages on here as it says it's due to my past behavior. Same with my Xbox one and app. I can send them on my 360 but they don't go through. If I play a 360 game on my one the option to message is greyed out.

l Ban4na l, Feb 17, 2017
  4. Mister Beep Win User

I need help to send messages

Hey Gamiu,

Is there a specific error code you receive when you try to send an Xbox Live message? If so, please be sure to post that up. In the meantime, try the fix on our

Can't send messages
    page to see if that helps!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Can't send messages, am I comm banned ?

Are you getting a specific error message and error code? Having those will help us begin assisting. In the meantime, please try the steps on our

Can't send Xbox Live messages page
    and let us know if that does the trick.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Idea on why I cannot send messages?

7. XBF Ezra G Win User

Mensagens[Messages]

Hi filipeFarias1,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with sending messages on Xbox One. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to send a message? If so, please post the exact message/code you receive. To troubleshoot this, check out
    this article on our support website: Why Can't I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

I hope this helps.
  8. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Mesaj

Thema:

1. Help on sending messages on Xbox one live says can't send error ? - Similar Threads - Help sending messages

2. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  3. Hogwarts Legacy BUG plz send help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy BUG plz send help :(: Hogwarts Legacy Xbox XS Groundskeeper field guide page not there. Literally just NOT THERE. Meaning I'm stuck on 99% from no fault of my own, I feel that all the other neurospiceys will agree...
  4. How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...: Basically, they keep harassing me after I block them. There are three of them at least. And I don’t know who I can go to to talk to about it but I need help they should be banned for harassing me...
  5. I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...: About two weeks ago, I sent my device to you for maintenance because the display resolution of the games is bad, the frequent exit of the games, the device stopped working, and a lot of errors...
  6. HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in microsoft store and they wont refund or send a replacement.

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in microsoft store and they wont refund or send a replacement.: HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in Microsoft store and they won't refund or send a replacement. I made a purchase a week ago and never received my package. I called Microsoft to report that I...
  7. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  8. I can't put an installation folder. Send help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't put an installation folder. Send help: [img] I tried everything please help 1529c2ac-1e47-41c8-80e8-34a06fb88d41
  9. Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!???: Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!??? I type this as I have been on the phone for over an HOUR! I have two valid credit cards on file. I sent funds to one...
  10. cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account: I have just lost my email and i was trying to log in to my microsoft account but its telling me Help us protect your account and only shows the email option and showing me that my phone number is...