HELP! No way to sign in on Minecraft PE

Discus and support HELP! No way to sign in on Minecraft PE in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Please help me! I have tried too many times to sign in to Minecraft PE on an Apple iPad and a Lenovo Tab M10 and every single time it comes up with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PlaneGuy22, Jul 25, 2021.

1. PlaneGuy22
    PlaneGuy22 Guest

Please help me! I have tried too many times to sign in to Minecraft PE on an Apple iPad and a Lenovo Tab M10 and every single time it comes up with 'Failed to sign in' this is with an error code. I've had most commonly ghast, I've had creeper, I've had crossbow, zombie etc. The strange thing is that it works perfectly fine when I sign in on a Samsung Galaxy A52. However I can not use this device. Any help would be appreciated.

Ps. (I have tried resetting sign-in data etc. and I don't want to have to uninstall minecraft as I have have good worlds on here)

EDIT: I CAN SIGN IN WITH MY FRIENDS XBOX ACCOUNT??

:)

PlaneGuy22, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there PlaneGuy! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. We can try the uninstalling method and not lose the worlds doing the following! https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft account

You are playing Minecraft PE on Android or iOS?

Also please try to sign in to the Microsoft website with this account to see if you are able to sign in to it.
  6. xyPJ Win User

Minecraft Error Code: Drowned On IOS. Tried everything it says on the official site but I can’t get it to work.

Hi Onyx,

Thanks for responding and helping.

However, I don’t have a option to Clear my Sign in data neither am I logged into Minecraft yet. The error code happened to me the first time I installed Minecraft PE.
Thema:

1. HELP! No way to sign in on Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - HELP sign Minecraft

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4: What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so...
  4. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  5. I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft: So I used to have a gmail account that I lost information to now. I want to start playing Minecraft with my friends but everytime I try to login, it says “Please sign in with your previously...
  6. Can someone help. I play Minecraft on my switch and I’m trying to sign in but every time I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help. I play Minecraft on my switch and I’m trying to sign in but every time I...: Can someone help. I play Minecraft on my switch and I’m trying to sign in but every time I do it just doesn’t work and asks me to sign in again. I’ve been in a sign up loop for atleast 10 mins...
  7. I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help: Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000 [img] f0c43420-e536-43cf-a24f-b0317f6513b2
  8. Minecraft for Windows sign in issue, Please help haven't been able to find a solution for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows sign in issue, Please help haven't been able to find a solution for a...: So my account has game pass ultimate and it's signed into both the microsoft store and the xbox app but when I launch minecraft (specifically Minecraft for Windows) my account wont be signed in....
  9. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation 5 on Minecraft, can anybody help?: I can’t sign into my account for no reason, it says that another PlayStation Network account is signed into my account but I have been signed in previously to the same account on my PlayStation...
  10. I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help: I Cant Sign-In Into my minecraft and i have tryed for a few times and tryed for a few days but it still didnt work and i dont really know what happenned my error code was "cauldron" and i did what...