HELP needed with xbox live transactions

Discus and support HELP needed with xbox live transactions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I recently brought a season pass for cod ghosts at game for £35 which came in the form of £35 of Microsoft money. When i went to pay for the season... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Burnzy303, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Burnzy303
    Burnzy303 Guest

Hi I recently brought a season pass for cod ghosts at game for £35 which came in the form of £35 of Microsoft money. When i went to pay for the season pass on xbox one it was £35.19.. It said "the remainder will have to be paid by card" Thinking 19pence
    would be taken from my card i proceeded. It took the £35.19 from my card and left £35 in my Microsoft account. Clearly the "remainder" as stated was not taken but the whole amount. Although being slightly annoyed and feeling slightly cheated by Microsoft..
    I decided not to pursue a refund and keep balance for future release... So anyway, i want to buy battlefield 4 with my money for £54.99.. It said i only have £35.00 and remainder Would have to be paid by card... So we've been here before.. How can i buy this
    without being charged full amount off card? & Microsoft you need to sort this.. You have gathered a reputation of ripping off gamers with your early policies on the xbox one.. This does not help... The system is NOT taking the remaining balance but the full
    balance.. Thats actually illegal under EU online trading laws. SORT IT.. Anyway any help would be appreciated... Kind regards Louis

:)

Burnzy303, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Help needed with Xbox live

You would have to try contacting support to have them cancel the subscription and give you a code for the remainder of the time to redeem on the proper account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Alternatively, if you're using the One, you could set the console as that account's Home console and any profiles on the console can share the gold.

Smwutches, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Help needed with Xbox live

Hi, can anyone help please. My son has just purchased a 3month Xbox live voucher and I have accidentally redeemed it on the wrong account. Is there a way to change the account? Thanks

AverseCentaur36, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Oliver L
    Oliver L Guest

Hi,

I have tried it too and got an official answer At this time it is not possible to split the charge on two payment methodes.

I'm now only using Microsoft Points. Hope it will be possible soon.

Oliver L, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: