Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

Discus and support Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by paul simms, Jan 7, 2024.

1. paul simms
    paul simms Guest

I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please..

:)

paul simms, Jan 7, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Which S?

Is this a Blu-ray or a hard drive issue?
  3. Sab3r One Win User

Issues with Lego Batman2

If you are getting a disc read error message, try your game out on another Xbox 360. This will tell you if it is an issue with the disc itself, or the console. Disc read errors are a physical issue, clearing cache would not help with that.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox One Won't Read All My Disc

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Certain Disc Won't Play - Xbox 360

Hey there Morrigan,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Xbox 360 reading Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Are you receiving an error code?

Is the disc being recognized by the Xbox 360?

Try this article:

Xbox 360 Disc Drive Solution

If the issue persists,

On Step 8 in the article: If your Xbox 360 console can read another disc of the same type, the disc may be the source of the problem.
    Get a replacement disc or troubleshooting help.

Contact the disc manufacturer for a replacement disc or troubleshooting help.

Hope this helps.
  6. calidan777 Win User

On Demand Game

So I was about to post about how I just bought Forza Horizon from Games on Demand and was unable to play because I keep getting a disc read error (which is weird considering there is no disc), but when I read the license transfer post I figured I'd try that
    since the Xbox I'm trying to play on isn't the same one bought it on. So transferred my licenses to the Xbox I'm trying to play Forza Horizon on and I'm still getting the disc read error. Did I just waste my money on this game?
Thema:

1. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help - Similar Threads - Help needed I'm

2. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  3. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  4. I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.: Plz help I have no clue what im doing at this point. 98872063-348f-4c46-9281-612955096585
  5. I need help, I'm unable to access "Realms" on Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help, I'm unable to access "Realms" on Minecraft: Nether me nor my sons account can access Minecraft realms. we keep getting the same message. ""You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up.... I've call multiple time...
  6. Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee

in XboX Insiders
    Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee: everytime I try to download fortnite and turn off my console I turn it back on and it says installation stopped? I tried resetting my Xbox, unplugging it it doesn't work help? submitted by...
  7. game development vs code need help I'm new.

in XBoX on Windows
    game development vs code need help I'm new.: hi I'm new do you know how to code in visual studio? I am creating a game in unity and am asking if there is a way to create code and if not write code please don't use a link just write the...
  8. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

in XboX Insiders
    In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...: Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought...
  9. I might be an insider but I'm not sure and need help

in XboX Insiders
    I might be an insider but I'm not sure and need help: So maybe this breaks the rule about non-insider support, but my Xbox one might be in the insider program and I can't get past the troubleshooter or get the OSU installed. So does anyone know a way...
  10. HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...: My son's xbox subscription is being charged to my checking account. He died last month. I can not access his xbox. I need to cancel this subscription. and stop these continued chaHELP....