Help Needed: Fortnite is not recognizing input from my Xbox One controller

Discus and support Help Needed: Fortnite is not recognizing input from my Xbox One controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought a PC and have been attempting to connect to Fornite using my Xbox One controller with a wired connection. The PC picks up my controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CSheldo27, Apr 28, 2020.

1. CSheldo27
    CSheldo27 Guest

I just bought a PC and have been attempting to connect to Fornite using my Xbox One controller with a wired connection. The PC picks up my controller and the controller functions well in other apps and games (Xbox
    Companion). The controller is listed in device manager and I have updated my drivers completely. A hard re-install of the game did not work. I've been attempting to fiddle with settings in the game, but I've had no luck. I found videos of people recommending
    to turn off "Ignore Gamepad Input" and "Lock Input Method as Mouse" in settings, and both of these are switched to off for me. Could anyone help me out with a solution or possible troubleshooting ideas?

:)

CSheldo27, Apr 28, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: